The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

forms and stuff

will i need my GCSE certificates on like the first day or w/e??? i have A level certificates, but never got my GCSE certificates.

also i noticed last night there is an accomodation essential information form, which says to be in asap. was i supposed to send this, or can i just like hand it in when i pick up my room key with 2 passport photos??

lastly do i need to go to the reception or something before the 23rd, to tell them how im gonna pay my fees??

its all so confusing!
I've never been asked for any certificates the two previous times I've been at Leeds, but bring your A-levels just in case.

You can download an essential information form from the website somewhere (I forget where) but I don't think you can hand it in at the desk when you collect your key, unless you hand it into the main accommodation office.

I don't think you need to go to reception to tell them how to pay your fees, as they should be paid automatically by the SLC to your department.

I hope this helps. :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
jaydoh
I
I don't think you need to go to reception to tell them how to pay your fees, as they should be paid automatically by the SLC to your department.

ok, but im not sure how long it is until they give me the loan, because my parents have only just sent their financial information within the last couple of days.

im guessing this probably means im gonna have to pay the first installment with my own cash ? :eek:

how long has it taken to people to actually get there loan once they sent off there birth certificates??

thanks for all the info btw :biggrin:
You can download the essential information form from here http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation/download_forms.html

You must send this in before you arrive - particularly if you are at Bodington or Devonshire catered as they need your photo to make up your meal card (and if you don't give them enough time to do it, then it won't be ready in time and you will starve :biggrin: - don't say you weren't warned!)
Reply 4
accomoffice
You can download the essential information form from here http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation/download_forms.html

You must send this in before you arrive - particularly if you are at Bodington or Devonshire catered as they need your photo to make up your meal card (and if you don't give them enough time to do it, then it won't be ready in time and you will starve :biggrin: - don't say you weren't warned!)

On the actual form it says that we need to send four passport size photos whereas i think on the E-intro it says two, which is it?
George231086
On the actual form it says that we need to send four passport size photos whereas i think on the E-intro it says two, which is it?

If the form is specifically for Bod or Dev, send the amount it says on the form. For other residences, it's only 2.
Reply 6
accomoffice
If the form is specifically for Bod or Dev, send the amount it says on the form. For other residences, it's only 2.

OK then, thank you.

Latest