The Student Room Group
Reply 1
there are at least 5 (five) threads that you can find in this forum using the search option that will completely answer your question :smile:
My personal five picks would be - Cambridge, Imperial, Southampton, Bath, Loughborough and you may add the likes of Nottingham Sheffield and Bristol.lol. Seriously, use search and ou will find complete answer :smile:
Reply 2
Imperial wouldnt be a bad choice.
Reply 3
wizz_kid
Imperial wouldnt be a bad choice.

It would be bad choice for me,too, cause I dont like my ass kicked all over by coursework. But some ppl actually enjoy studying a lot (dont know why)
alexyfoot
It would be bad choice for me,too, cause I dont like my ass kicked all over by coursework. But some ppl actually enjoy studying a lot (dont know why)

Note that he said wouldnt
Reply 5
Master Polhem

Note that I noted it. I think you have some problem with me :yep:
Reply 6
Master Polhem

OK, I see. The problem is in the "too". My bad. sry :smile:
Reply 7
Whats happening? Somebody not want to go to Imperial?
Reply 8
I wouldn't go even if I could :smile: Why? Do you enjoy studying every day until midnight? :smile:

OP: Did you make any decisions? Give us some update :biggrin:
Reply 9
Imperial's still one of the best...apparently...so don't write it off, and find out for yourself
Reply 10
The answer is certainly one of Cambridge and Imperial. The courses are tought in different ways so you can read about them and decide which is best for you.

Anyway, it sounds as if you will apply to both, so I think it's rather presumptuous of you to be thinking about choosing between them. With a decent reference and personal statment (relevent work experience goes a long way) you should get into Imperial. As for Cambridge hundreds will get rejected from there (both in fact) with three or more A's. At Cambridge, you really need to have 270+ at AS for those A's and put in a good performance at interview (which further maths will help with) to be in with a good shot.

Best of Luck :smile:
alexyfoot

OK, I see. The problem is in the "too". My bad. sry :smile:

I am just keeping to my normal character of being a complete arse.

Latest