The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm.
Without:

With:
Well I dont really wear a lot of makeup - I never wear foundation, concealer, eyeshadow. I only wear mascara and eyeliner, so I'd imagine my eyes look bare without it. I do look a bit rough without makeup tbh, but my skin always looks the same
dita_parlo
Hmmm.
Without:

With:

OT but thats an amazing view!!!
Thanks, it was Hawaii :biggrin:
Reply 44
I look basically the same, but I really don't like going out without a little bit of make up on. I just feel like an uglier version of myself. It's just a psychological sort of thing now.
Reply 45
I look rough as hell with no makeup on. My eyelashes seem to disappear into nowhere and my skin is pasty with angry red spots. Sigh.
dita_parlo
Thanks, it was Hawaii :biggrin:

I love Hawaii and now I love that picture even more :biggrin:
Reply 47

Ignoring my hair (which was before I got it cut and dyed again) that is me without make-up.
Not posting, because my skin is bad without my tinted moisturiser :smile:
Reply 49
Gorgeous.

Pfft, I look the same as always, really. I never wear very much.
Reply 50
Why do you people post pictures on a site with thousands of members if you think they're so "awful"?
i used to wear loads of makeup to hide behind, i had no confidence and no selfesteem etc. but my boyfriend convinced me i looked so much better without makeup and i havnt touched the stuff for 2 years
The same, but with massive rosy spots on my cheeks and slightly smaller eyes. Gorgeous, I know.

I've pretty much given up wearing anything but a bit of mineral foundation on my cheeks, unless it's a special occasion.
Reply 53
I look like I haven't slept in days without make up! :/
Reply 54
scaryhair
See profile picture. I can never really be bothered with make up for day to day use, I only use a bit of eyeliner and mascara very occasionnally :p:

Your pretty :smile:
steelmole
They really don't. Well applied make up can make pretty much any woman look better.

Yup. People who say that women look better without makeup tend to think 'with makeup' = bright orange, I think. I don't think there are many people who don't look better with an even skintone and well defined features...

My skin looks a lot better (because I don't really like my freckles) and my eyes look bigger and prettier :smile:
Reply 56
I look like a moose.
Reply 57
bad. But not horrific.

me with no make up, hair not done vv

Spoiler

Reply 58
no different, so im told.
this is me, having just woken up, with no makeup and my pojs on.

sorry my webcams so fuzzy! haha

Reply 59
sorry, double post.
anyway, i dont like wearing makeup, sometimes if im feeling bad, getting all dressed up cheers me up. but yeah, i never wore it to school and stuff.

in comparison, thers a picture of me wearing makeup in my profile!

Latest