Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Wait... no sorted it now! :biggrin:
Reply 22
wooooooooooooo
i was messaging you on yougofurther lol, i bet u dont know who i am though:P
Reply 24
ohhhh! no i dont! im really curious now..
loll well u dint message me backk:P if thats a cluee?
Reply 26
still unsure.. come on put me out of my misery! lol
Reply 27
groovyangel2008
i was messaging you on yougofurther lol, i bet u dont know who i am though:P

Silly website wouldn't work for me :no:

I semi registered, then website wouldn't let me finish, now can't do anything on it cos it says I've already registered etc but when I try to log in says I don't exist.

Grrrr
Reply 28
did u get an email address?
lol parin im the last person that messaged you on yougofurther.
and qi elf yougofurther is not that good, the sites always so sloww.. i prefer facebook and the student room:P
Reply 30
The letters in your email represent the beginning letters of your first and last names... occasionally your middle name too. And the numbers are how many people have already registered with your initials. So someone with a common name may end up with 354 after there initials.

And when you sign into webmail.le.ac.uk you only use the beginning part of your email address...so for example ty34, you don't need to worry about the le.ac.uk part of it.

Hope that helps somewhat! And if you can't log into your uni email its because you have to wait for a couple of hours :smile:
Reply 31
found uuu! lol and i added u on facebook. sorry 4 not messaging u back, i hardly ever check that site!
Reply 32
~NC~
The letters in your email represent the beginning letters of your first and last names... occasionally your middle name too.

I have my middle name in my e-mail address :biggrin: Woop.
Reply 33
lottie12
I have my middle name in my e-mail address :biggrin: Woop.

So does one of my friends :p: Thats why i knew it was possible he he!
Reply 34
wtf?? erm.. it says that it wont let me register because i havent payed my tution fees? doesnt anyone else get that lol
Reply 35
KAv.
wtf?? erm.. it says that it wont let me register because i havent payed my tution fees? doesnt anyone else get that lol

Are you going through the Student Loans Company?
Reply 36
QI Elf
Are you going through the Student Loans Company?

erm well i was supposed to be... but they havent sent me the student loan yet because the civic centre lost a few forms etc... do i have to wait until they sort that out before i can register?
Reply 37
do you get the emailadress/username thing and password sent to you by confirmation email?
Reply 38
KAv.
erm well i was supposed to be... but they havent sent me the student loan yet because the civic centre lost a few forms etc... do i have to wait until they sort that out before i can register?

Yes I would say so.

When I accepted my offer my post, I had to send a photocopy of the letter from the SLC saying what my loan would be etc. I presume that is how they know payment details.

I would ring the helpline on the sheet about online registration and tell them your situation.
Reply 39
Hey I've been experiencing the same problem and have tried to log back in, how do I know what my login details are? It's asking for a username and password :s Help please!!

Latest

Trending

Trending