The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
CHAMON
Blah Blah Blah.... :rolleyes:

I love a constructive argument.
Reply 41
lousy indian because i don't share the same warped views that you have and don't have blind hate against pakistan...and instead would like a re-unified INDIA (see i said india...not indianistanadesh...)

you are the lousy indian with your blind hate and prejudice. it is because of people like you in indian and pakistan that we wont see a unified india.
11gzan
lousy indian because i don't share the same warped views that you have and don't have blind hate against pakistan...and instead would like a re-unified INDIA (see i said india...not indianistanadesh...)

you are the lousy indian with your blind hate and prejudice. it is because of people like you in indian and pakistan that we wont see a unified india.

Partition happened for a reason, anyway looknig through your previous posts i see that you're not exactly for a unified India anyway.. you have posted on how kashmiri's should/want a seperate country for themselves, and you also made a thread dedicated for a sly dig @ Hindus.. so much for your unified peaceful views lol.
Almost every country hates its immediate neighbour:

UK/France
Korea/Japan
Greece/Turkey
Malay/Indo
Balkans
CHAMON
He is biased, then he is an RSS, expect nothing less it's what they are taught...

Nearly every other one of your posts are about a seperate state for Sikhs, yet you have nothing to back up your case other than stating Sikh temples are kept in good conditions in Pakistan. Go to Pakistan and see what the media doesn't report about treatment of Non-Muslims, now stfu tbh.
Reply 45
Amit92
Pakistan killed like 3million modern-day Bangladeshis! They also killed alot of Hindus that didn't want to leave Pakistan!

You can see how well India has treated Islam within India, with more Muslims in India than in Pakistan and more Mosques! But Pakistan has treated Hindus in Pakistan awful! They have been tortured and then killed and the Hindu temples have all been knocked down and rebuilt into mosques! This is one of the reasons I hate alot of Pakistanis and because they take the micky out of India but some Pakistanis are ok! :smile:

I don't know what Bangladeshis think of Indians :s-smilie:?

And under Ghandi and Pandit Nehrus constitution muslims would be second class citizens.

Then Indira Ghandi decided to go ahead with Operation Blue Star and attack Sikhisms holiest temple, killing women and children as well as firing at the holy book.

Why ommit the Hindu faults? Everyone made mistakes, not just pakistanis.
g_star_raw_1989
Hahaha.

The older generations are militant ( not sayin your relative is old).

Some of the older Senghs are telling young kids to go around beating up Muslims.

Makes me laugh, mayn. :yep:

Ugh, that kind of thing is shameful.
I don't understand how people can complain of racism, stereotyping and ill treatment in the news and on the street when they are practising the same things.
I understand the older generations are stuck in their ways, but I just think it's such a shame that they pass these values down to the younger generation rather than letting them form their own opinion, which will almost certainly be less racist and more informed.

Damn old people, every last one!
No-one denies that each party were guilty of wrong doings. Its just that pakistani actions seem to be by far the wors.... sorry... most publicised.
Reply 48
insanetothebrain
Partition happened for a reason, anyway looknig through your previous posts i see that you're not exactly for a unified India anyway.. you have posted on how kashmiri's should/want a seperate country for themselves, and you also made a thread dedicated for a sly dig @ Hindus.. so much for your unified peaceful views lol.

no no and no...i'm for a unified india...i was correcting the gentleman when he stated kashmiris wanted to be part of india, which wasn't/isn't the case.

and i assure you i didn not make the thread to make a sly dig at hindu's and i appologise if that has happened...it was totally un-intentional.

and yes partition happened for a reason, but it isn't the reason (religion) that everyone thinks it happened for. divulge into history and you shall see that there were a lot of forces behind the partition and the muslim league had their own agenda for wanting a muslim state, which was helped by the british once they realised that they could not hold onto india any longer.

i truely love india (and here i'm talkin about pre-partition india). i honestly believe we could've been a superpower had the partition not happened, and if we re-unified we would become a superpower. the blind hatred that indians/pakistanis share for one another can be dissolved by edcation; won't be easy but is doable (east and west germany managed to re-unite...west germany was prospering and advancing, east germany was still stuck in a rut...but now combined look how strong they are...this example should be the example we follow and we too will become a prosperous nation; we most definately have the means)
Reply 49
11gzan
no no and no...i'm for a unified india...i was correcting the gentleman when he stated kashmiris wanted to be part of india, which wasn't/isn't the case.

and i assure you i didn not make the thread to make a sly dig at hindu's and i appologise if that has happened...it was totally un-intentional.

and yes partition happened for a reason, but it isn't the reason (religion) that everyone thinks it happened for. divulge into history and you shall see that there were a lot of forces behind the partition and the muslim league had their own agenda for wanting a muslim state, which was helped by the british once they realised that they could not hold onto india any longer.

i truely love india (and here i'm talkin about pre-partition india). i honestly believe we could've been a superpower had the partition not happened, and if we re-unified we would become a superpower. the blind hatred that indians/pakistanis share for one another can be dissolved by edcation; won't be easy but is doable (east and west germany managed to re-unite...west germany was prospering and advancing, east germany was still stuck in a rut...but now combined look how strong they are...this example should be the example we follow and we too will become a prosperous nation; we most definately have the means)

Too late. :biggrin:
Reply 50
Most of us living in the UK and US dont hate each other, i have bengali friends aswell, i dont however have any indian friends, but thats because where i like the indian population is low.

Also i think the british are to blame for all the hatred, if the British didnt ****** come into our country in the first place, we wouldnt be fighting over land and we would all get on together. Bastards!!
Jesus, some of you guys are fiercely nationalist...
Also i think the british are to blame for all the hatred, if the British didnt ****** come into our country in the first place, we wouldnt be fighting over land and we would all get on together. Bastards!!

This guy cant be much of a nationalist, he lives in the UK, and if he's a Brit then he's having a go at his own nation...
Reply 53
I suppose the way i view it is...

for example...Pakistanni punjabi and indian punjabi are best buddie and they in turn hate everyones else...it is not just country basis but on a state basis...ya gets me?

Talking about a unified India...
Afhanistan, nepal. bhutan. sri Lanka, Burma, and the Maldives and Iranian (baluchistan) as well as Pakistan and Bangladesh were at some point part of India....
Reply 54
4G_dollars
I suppose the way i view it is...

for example...Pakistanni punjabi and indian punjabi are best buddie and they in turn hate everyones else...it is not just country basis but on a state basis...ya gets me?

Talking about a unified India...
Afhanistan, nepal. bhutan. sri Lanka, Burma, and the Maldives and Iranian (baluchistan) as well as Pakistan and Bangladesh were at some point part of India....

Well yes...if it wasn't for the Hindu,Muslim and er Sikh thing,you could make the hypothetical scenario(for what it's worth) that the subcontinent would have split into Punjabis, Baluchis,Kashmiris ,Pathans.Bengalis, Biharis, Tamils, Marathis etc etc...
Reply 55
It still is Arka to an extent...religion/country/state all three probably factors for this hatred...
Reply 56
g_star_raw_1989
The sala just a pudhu man. Paxdax tere mar de pudhu.

Jay Sean a gandu mayn.

Mai teek, paaji.

Shere Punjab, ne man-der.

Det var ett skämt, din jävla apa.
Reply 57
Salah kehtah hai

Kuta bandah!
Reply 58
Amit92
Hey Guys,

Ive noticed from past experiences and coming from an Indian background that South Asians hate each other!

Like Pakistani's hate Indians and vice-versa! Then like Bangladeshi's or Bengalis hate Pakistanis and vice-versa!

Why do you think this is? Even British South Asians hate each other! Im just thinking that the only reason could be that India partioned into 3 countries and all the wars they have had with each other!! But you got to remember technically you are still on Indian Soil! I think we should just rip the boundaires down and become united again as one?!

Debate & Discuss! :smile:

Thanks

South Asia has just as much history and diversity (probably more diversity, in fact: as far as I'm aware South Asia has more languages than Western Europe, and has much greater religious diversity) as Europe. It just happens to be divided into a few big countries rather than many little ones. Indian people unaware of European history and culture probably find the antagonism between England and France odd.
Reply 59
VK-91

Yes, yes! Shift the blame :yep:.

It's actually your own fault

Latest

Trending

Trending