The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JoeJBB
Yeah, exactly - I also thought he could write about dialects, how a dialectical approach to how to portray characters helped him decide on how to play complex roles, eg. Hamlet, also Brecht was very dialectical - and this dialectical approach will be useful when analysing debates in psychology, such as mind/body, nature/nurture, holistic/reductionist etc. etc.

From the sounds of it looks like you should apply for psychology! :p:
I wish him the best of luck though, I'm applying for psychology as well and know how competitive it is.
jnm2324

C) It's all rather cliche of how History helped you become more analytical bla bla bla.

Is it a must? .

hey
no not at all
This is the second year im applying and I got into all my unis last year without mentioning a single subject (apart from history of course as i was applying for it) I hope the same happens this year and again I havent mentioned anything. It's just such a dull statement when you write-histry-I learnt to analyse, Geography-colour in and write about pollution, french-more analysis. It's just boring!

Anyway, best luck for geography, I wanted to do geography as well, but history just toppled it!

Latest

Trending

Trending