The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well black trousers and a sensible top, like a polo shirt, jumper etc should be ok, smart shoes as well. I have to wear that at college anyway for practicals but it also looks smart! :smile:
Rachhyyyy
well whats its like to have the right contacts :P
or living on a farm with yr dad as a farmer, all farmers no every other farmer round here! lol
and also a plus of living on a farm is u keep in great contact with the vets even if it is for bad reasons!
anyway ive got to go and do my little job (walking someones springer spaniel) and MY POST STILL HASNT COME!:frown:

I'd love to live on a farm :frown:
OOOOOO I've just seen my postie coming down the road :biggrin: fingers crossed peeps!
Yeah living on a farm would be great. Alas I am townie scum though :o: Instead of keeping our eyes on DEFRA updates and the sucklers, we keep our eyes on the price of petrol and the chippy LOL
gpiggies 4ever, any post???

Hi guys! How are you today?

Eilidhc90, dectomax is for intestinal worms but we use it mainly for scab. :yep: . We use fluckiver and combinex for fluke. Saw infected liver at the abbatoir which was awesome! x
xFuture_Vetx
gpiggies 4ever, any post???

Hi guys! How are you today?

Eilidhc90, dectomax is for intestinal worms but we use it mainly for scab. :yep: . We use fluckiver and combinex for fluke. Saw this at the abbatoir. x

I'm Ok thanks :biggrin: Not as of yet, he has about 15 houses to go before me :wink:
gpiggies4ever
I'm Ok thanks :biggrin: Not as of yet, he has about 15 houses to go before me :wink:

Stalk him :ninja: llike every true vet applicant! :wink: My posts just arrived!!!! *runs downstairs* x

EDIT: Nothing :frown: x
xFuture_Vetx
Stalk him :ninja: llike every true vet applicant! :wink: My posts just arrived!!!! *runs downstairs* x

Anything good!!!!!! :confused:
gpiggies4ever
Anything good!!!!!! :confused:

No. Not exactly sure what I was expecting because I've heard from all my uni's! I won't from Cambridge til January and Bristol won't tell me anything til Feb, but there is always the hope of a letter from Ed. ... x
xFuture_Vetx
No. Not exactly sure what I was expecting because I've heard from all my uni's! I won't from Cambridge til January and Bristol won't tell me anything til Feb, but there is always the hope of a letter from Ed. ... x

Aww thats a shame :frown: The thought of waiting till January fills me with horror lol! My postie is taking forever to get here ! :rolleyes:
gpiggies4ever
Aww thats a shame :frown: The thought of waiting till January fills me with horror lol! My postie is taking forever to get here ! :rolleyes:

I'm not too bothered tbh. Cambridge was just another choice (as was Bristol). The one's I really wanted have given me a place!
Is your postman there yet? I can't leave this computer til I find out if anything has come for you! x
Haha he's probably gonna be another 15 mins, hes a bit of a strange man bless him :P
gpiggies4ever
Haha he's probably gonna be another 15 mins, hes a bit of a strange man bless him :P

Awww! I'm playing an internet game called ninja glove :ninja: It's very addictive!
Muhaha it is rather, i keep failing lol, i;m well slow with the mouse!
Reply 5694
i have an interview at nottingham yay!! im so happy!!!

anyone else heared?
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Still waiting for post :frown:
gpiggies4ever
Muhaha it is rather, i keep failing lol, i;m well slow with the mouse!

It's fantastic! Twice I've reached the end! You do end up sitting there for ages!

Well done myshadow!

I'm off for lunch! x
Reply 5697
Well done =) Seems like everyone's having interviews at Notts lol =p Definitely more than last year's TSR applicants.
No letters for me :frown:
i have an interview for RVC wooooooo i got dead excited opening the letter this morning!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending