The Student Room Group

i have just recieved some startling news.

undefinedundefinedundefinedi need to know something urgently from the senior people who visit this website, i have just read a thread explaining that the method Univercities find out if you are a resit applicant is by looking at when you did your GCSE's and when you apply, if it is 3 years then you are consierded a resit applicant, but i am not a resit applicant, i did terrible in my AS year but manage to drag myself back to AAB, but didnt get into Uni, i got rejections from the Uni's due to my AS-Level results, i am re-applying, and since i have read the thread on this forum stating anybody who applies after 3 years is considered a resit applicant and they usually have a smaller chance of egtting an interview, i am not sure if anybody in a similar situation has asked this question but i would be grateful if it could be answered.
Reply 1
Don't always believe what you read just ask the unis direct or ask a careers teacher.
Calm down and take a deep breath lol
Reply 2
I thought they looked at when you did your A2 in comparrison to when you did your gcse's. As long as you took your A2's in the year that you were meant to them there is no problem. People who took gap years are also entering after 3 years and they aren't considered resiters. Contact your unis but I am pretty sure that is how it works.
Reply 3
Thanks guys, i'll contact the unis as soos as i can

Latest