The Student Room Group

Got an OJE & Interview with McDonalds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by debs20153
i just had an interview and both the customer care manager and my interviewier said i did well does this mean im likely to get the job

I would say it's pretty likely, yes. Are they considering you for a CCA position?
Original post by Chlomay21
I have a job interview at McDonald's and a OJE on Tuesday I'm so nervous! Don't know what to expect or nothing :frown: help!

They will most likely just ask you scenairos on how you would deal with certain customers give u some info about the job and then during oje you would most likely be asked to clean or help customers as my store is new as in touchpads and all that i just helped customers with the touchscreens
No im going for crew member however the oje had me working with the customer care manager
Original post by debs20153
No im going for crew member however the oje had me working with the customer care manager

Sometimes the store will put you on different job roles depending on the needs of the store. CCA isn't that bad as you will get paid more than a crew member put you do have to put up with more rubbish off customers.
Well theyll tell me soon hope i get the job thank you for replying
Hi everyone..I wanted to ask, from what I've read the OJE is doing some job tasks of the role and then you will be assessed and interviewed? I'm on the OJE for a trainee manager role. They said it'll last 10am-4pm...does anyone know what they ask and the scenarios? I've researched McDonalds as a company but just wondered if anyone had done a OJE and could tell me a bit more?? Any help appreciated
Good on you I have an interview there for care assistant I wish you the best of luck at Mcdonalds I hope it works out for you it might not be the glamourous job in the world but as long as it pays and you get what you want out of it thats all that matters dont listen to peoples opinions decide for yourself I am 23 now been applying for jobs for about 7 years kind of did every unskilled work out there best advice I would give keep your head down do what the manager says and just think about the money also you are still young I went college for 2 years and wasted my life so make wise descions if you want to go back in to education.
Reply 87
Hi i have an interview tomorrow and an asylum and immigration check. I have my birth certificate and i am a british citizen however i don't know my national insurance number and will be coming in the post soon. Will this be a problem? Pls any responses will be appreciated. Thank you
Reply 88
Original post by NimcoA
Hi i have an interview tomorrow and an asylum and immigration check. I have my birth certificate and i am a british citizen however i don't know my national insurance number and will be coming in the post soon. Will this be a problem? Pls any responses will be appreciated. Thank you

Shouldn't be too much of a problem, they are required to check the NI number on the welcome meeting before you can start working. Do mention it that your NI number will come through the post soon. Some stores may not be as lenient if you can't produce the number before the interview. It depends.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hey i have my oje interview next tuesday just wondering what questions they ask you
Reply 90
What's the questions like in a oje interview as I have one on Monday ?
I have this interview today and don’t have my national insurance number as I lost it is this a problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending