The Student Room Group

As Level Students!

Hey,
All the other threads are all regarding uni and applications so all the AS LEVEL can chat here!
So i'm studying English Lit, Politics, Business Studies & Psychology.
But time is going so fast and so much to revise :idea: . My first exams on the 11 Jan and my timetable is so crap coz i've got english lit and psychology on the same day which both requires remembering alot of facts and figures.
How about yourself? :aetsch:
Hows holidays going & revision? :cool:

Because i'm resitting the yr i had made my mind up last yr about doing law as a carrer!

bye
sanna
xx
Reply 1
You taking Government and Politics on the 11th?

It smells...

Btw, I think this'll get moved, maybe,..

But good luck with your studies :smile:
Reply 2
huh, i never said the llth! if u READ it properly u'll realise i said eng and psychology is on the llth!!!! daaaaaaaa

Dreama
You taking Government and Politics on the 11th?

It smells...

Btw, I think this'll get moved, maybe,..

But good luck with your studies :smile:
Reply 3
I was only being nice....

Geez... :frown:
sannamanir
huh, i never said the llth! if u READ it properly u'll realise i said eng and psychology is on the llth!!!! daaaaaaaa

Man ease up! :mad:
Reply 5
sannamanir

Woah fella there's no need for the hostility :frown:
Reply 6
chill guys........

ya my fault acting like a bitch......its only natural to make mistakes
dreama plz accept my apology!!!!
Reply 7
sannamanir

...but why the **** have you posted that irrelevant **** in this room? This is for LAW, a university course. Nobody is particularly interested in your bloody AS levels.
Reply 8
because i wanna study law next yr........daaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Reply 9
sannamanir

There's nothing wrong with a quiet dignified correction you know.
Reply 10
sannamanir

I'm studying law. But that's not a mandate for me to use this forum to talk about anything I please. This is a forum about law. It is not a forum for lawyers.

Also, if you plan on getting anywhere in your legal career, you'll need to come up with better responses than "daaaaaaa!!!!!!!". :rolleyes:
Reply 11
muncrun
you'll need to come up with better responses than "daaaaaaa!!!!!!!". :rolleyes:

Haha, seconded :smile: .

Latest

Trending

Trending