The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hingus2000
Aint got one starting KK mate. You sure?

Your username for the email is the one that starts with k and then has 7 numbers. It's the first username on that sheet you get when you enrol under "Registration username". Try the registration password again if the one you think you changed it to doesn't work.

Can't believe you guys have got a free bar :dry: Is it for Law students only? Any chance of a sneak in?! :woo:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Ascient
Your username for the email is the one that starts with k and then has 7 numbers. It's the first username on that sheet you get when you enrol under "Registration username". Try the registration password again if the one you think you changed it to doesn't work.

Can't believe you guys have got a free bar :dry: Is it for Law students only? Any chance of a sneak in?! :woo:

I think you could sneak in, but don't bring loads of people with you, I don't know if there's a limit on the tab! Mind you, they said the limit for the party at Crystal Nightclub is £5,500 so it should be okay lol
Reply 22
hingus2000
Yeah thats sort of the point, I cant do that either.

Ive got my email address, registration username, PAWS username, Athens username and library username!

It's the one that's k------- Don't put your email address in, just that number, then your new password.
Reply 23
Lol that's live. King's has been top class so far. I was thinking of going to Tutu's today anyway aswell.
Reply 24
hingus2000
Ill be the one drinking the bar dry while its still free.

Anyone else then heading to Tutu's?

Yeah, I bought a ticket for London Calling last week so I'm def heading down. You got a ticket?
Reply 25
Ascient
Lol that's live. King's has been top class so far. I was thinking of going to Tutu's today anyway aswell.

Well the pub we're going to is right near Tutu's; do you know where the Maughan (or something like that), Library is? It's kinda opposite there.
Reply 26
pcok
Well the pub we're going to is right near Tutu's; do you know where the Maughan (or something like that), Library is? It's kinda opposite there.

Yeah, just got back from the Maughan library an hour or so ago, as it happens. Cool :w00t:

There's lots to do here which is cool. Hope you all have fun :smile:
hingus2000
Related question, I did the whole email registration thing yesterday, and set up my password and security questions, but I cant seem to log onto the email. Its saying either my username or password is wrong. Ive tried all sorts of variables (cus weve got loads of them on that piece of paper!). Have you guys been able to log on?

The email has been down for awhile, it seems to be back up now.
Reply 28
any ug law people having problems with their timetable? its says ID not recognized for mine! law schools closed...
Reply 29
asamad4
any ug law people having problems with their timetable? its says ID not recognized for mine! law schools closed...

:yep:
Reply 30
are you getting the same message!? sooo what are we going to do???? :frown:
Reply 31
asamad4! I have the same problem!

the ISS help desk people don't know what is wrong, nobody from the law undergrad office answers my massages...
Reply 32
Yes, I can't even get onto my timetable, but somebody from here got onto it for me and put in my ID number, as I got the error too. Possibly it is because on Tuesday (enrolement) apparently all of the cards until mid-afternoon had a problem with them, and are basically "dead". I had to go and get a new card, and they said something will be happening next week about it.

So what on earth are you lot going to do?! We could have a lecture/tutorial on Monday morning, in which case we'd miss it :redface:

Also, blackboard is not working for me - it says I am not registered for any courses, yet in an email from, presumably, the family law lecturer, it explains that a load of things will appear on blackboard early next week.

:woo: Were going to miss our first week lectures/tutorials :frown: I don't have a clue what to do?!
Reply 33
I dont think its the cards. because my email, blackboard, myKCL...everything is working fine. The reception people say that they have been getting a lot of complaints about this from Law students so im guessing its a big problem. She also said that no one can do anything about it so im prolly going to just go to the Law school on monday morning and hope i havent missed anything! or maybe something turns up over the weekend. Nothing much we can do right?
Reply 34
At the induction I thought they said something about a lecture at 9am on Monday, and I'm realy hoping I heard wrong because I can't get my timetable either - exact same message as you guys. Are the cards the problem?

If they know it's such a problem, why can't they just send our timetables to our KCL email addresses? There's a girl doing a masters in Law and that's what they did with her.
Reply 35
cheryljc
At the induction I thought they said something about a lecture at 9am on Monday, and I'm realy hoping I heard wrong because I can't get my timetable either - exact same message as you guys. Are the cards the problem?

If they know it's such a problem, why can't they just send our timetables to our KCL email addresses? There's a girl doing a masters in Law and that's what they did with her.

Should we all get to the Law School at 8am Monday then, and find out what's going on? What time do they open?
Reply 36
they open at 9:30 but i think we should just get there at 8 and hope someone can help! if theres enough of us we cant possibly be in any sort of trouble. just an inconvienience. what do you say? what i want to know is...has ANY LLB person gotten tere timetable is thi s a school wide thing or just a select few people...
Reply 37
asamad4
they open at 9:30 but i think we should just get there at 8 and hope someone can help! if theres enough of us we cant possibly be in any sort of trouble. just an inconvienience. what do you say? what i want to know is...has ANY LLB person gotten tere timetable is thi s a school wide thing or just a select few people...

Okay, so we will meet there at 8am for sure, who else?

Where we gonna meet, the tube station maybe? Or just at the law school?
Reply 38
law school is better. waterloo station is massive!
Reply 39
I went there on Friday, Law office was closed and reception said that I had to wait till opening on Monday. So Iam afraid they won't help us at 8am..
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/law/students/ugrad/ugoffice.html here it says that they open at 10am...
what do you say?

Latest