The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am currently training to be an advisor :smile:
Missy.
I am currently training to be an advisor :smile:

ah, I've got an interview for that next week. How is it? How are the numeracy tests etc?

I always get far too nervous about interviews :p:
Reply 3
meercatman
ah, I've got an interview for that next week. How is it? How are the numeracy tests etc?

I always get far too nervous about interviews :p:

Numeracy tests?! You're having a larf! No tests, just had an interview with a 'guidance tutor' and a 'recruitment' lady.

Quite a relaxed atmosphere really although i suppose that differs from bureau to bureau.

Check out their website before you go and get up to speed on their recent social policy campaigns.

Don't get nervous about interviews, you are only telling them how wonderful you are and how you are sooo looking forward to working with like-minded people. blah blah blah!

If you get the position then you have to fill in a load of 'comprehension' type workbooks. Easy but tedious!

I wore a trouser suit to my interview, give a good impression and all that.
Missy.
Numeracy tests?! You're having a larf! No tests, just had an interview with a 'guidance tutor' and a 'recruitment' lady.

Quite a relaxed atmosphere really although i suppose that differs from bureau to bureau.

Check out their website before you go and get up to speed on their recent social policy campaigns.

Don't get nervous about interviews, you are only telling them how wonderful you are and how you are sooo looking forward to working with like-minded people. blah blah blah!

If you get the position then you have to fill in a load of 'comprehension' type workbooks. Easy but tedious!

I wore a trouser suit to my interview, give a good impression and all that.

Thanks for the advice :biggrin:

From conversations I have had, it all seems very informal and so I wasn't entirely sure whether to wear or suit or not - but I reckon I will do.

I'll make sure to check the website, thanks for the head's up :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending