The Student Room Group
You need to see your referee, are you sure you missed the deadline, cos i didnt register mine till october last year. Try registering, and if it doesn't work go and see your referee
rushhour72
You need to see your referee, are you sure you missed the deadline, cos i didnt register mine till october last year. Try registering, and if it doesn't work go and see your referee

is UCAS Card scheme is separate from the UCAS application process?
Reply 3
yes
Reply 4
OneWayOfLife?
is UCAS Card scheme is separate from the UCAS application process?

Completely and totally seperate. If you are talking about 09 entry you really shouldn't be worried. Even UCAS 08 is still open for another 2 days!

Realistically, you want your application in by January as that is when the deadline is for applications to be considered "with equal weighting" (i.e. if you submit your application after January, you have a disadvantage to those who got it in earlier)
Reply 5
what the...

"I have missed the deadline for registering for UCAS"
This statement doesn't make sense, as far as I know.
there is no such thing in UCAS system.
there is deadline for university application.
What?! You have a whole year to register for '09 entry!
Reply 7
shinhans31
what the...

"I have missed the deadline for registering for UCAS"
This statement doesn't make sense, as far as I know.
there is no such thing in UCAS system.
there is deadline for university application.

On the contrary. OneWayOfLife's statement makes perfect sense. Yours however, does not.
Reply 8
IChem
On the contrary. OneWayOfLife's statement makes perfect sense. Yours however, does not.

I didn't get it...
Are you sure the deadline for registering for UCAS has passed?
I mean, I was able to register for UCAS just an hour ago...
and it seemed totally fine.
Reply 9
There isnt a deadline for registering for UCAS! Not that im aware of i registered yesterday and it worked without a hitch!

Do you mean registering form 09' applications? Then you can apply up to 15th January 2009! I would disagree with the above post. Realistically you need to be aiming for 15th November time to have more of a chance to get on to your desired course.

If i were you i wouldn't worry! Your stressing for no reason

K
Reply 10
you haven't missed out registering for UCAS! for 09 entry, you got like a whole year!
deadline for university applications for route A is 15th january 2009. you have ages to get your application in .... stop worrying :smile:
Reply 11
Guys, so I'm not wrong then, right?

What do you mean by this statement, IChem?
IChem
Reply 12
shinhans31
Guys, so I'm not wrong then, right?

You're ok, don't worry. The deadline you are on about is for the UCAS card, the one that gives you like 10% of in certain shops etc.
OneWayOfLife?
I have missed the deadline for registering for UCAS because I was abroad what should I do? Can i still apply for university?
Someone help pls I am really worried

Have you tried actually registering?
IChem

Why doesn't shinhas31's statement make sense? I understood him.
Reply 15
NUS card is better than a UCAS card anyways.
Reply 16
....a NUS Extra Card
thnks for the hlp guys

Latest

Trending

Trending