The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That is one of the weirdest things ever lol
Reply 21
Man, I'm surprised you didn't just shag her, what were you waiting for? I shall suggest getting naked with my friends see what they say. Surprised u didnt get a hard on
HAHAHAHA.. i don't really have much advice to give, but maybe talk to her about it and ask her what she wants.. & work out what you want.

This has to join the collection of one of the best threads along with, I impregnated myself, with this boys used condom from another girl. & my g/f's dad chucked me out of the window while i was naked.
Ahh the good times on H&R.
EDIT: ohhhhh my 2000th post :biggrin:
Reply 23
fxytimi
Man, I'm surprised you didn't just shag her, what were you waiting for? I shall suggest getting naked with my friends see what they say. Surprised u didnt get a hard on

Tbh... mine are freakin weird enough that they would. :shifty:
Reply 24
That sounds a bit odd, admittedly, but also quite nice, that you two are so comfortable with each other.

I'd say go for it with her, sounds like you both want to but fear of failure is holding you back, and you'll only regret it if you don't...
Sk1lLz
YOU DIDN'T GET A HARD ON?!?!?! WHAT?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's weird I know, but to be honest I'm not sure which is weirder.

If he didn't get a hard on, that is a tad unnatural.

However if he did..... Imagine someone walking their dog down this deserted country lane. Suddenly a car looms out of the dark. There is no-one in the front, but in the back seat they see a boy and girl sitting naked next to each other, chatting amiably. The boy has a massive boner, however is casually discussing politics, philosophy, and the consequences of the sub-prime credit crisis.

....At least if he didn't have one they might pass as members of some weird cult or something.....:s-smilie:
Alison267
HAHAHAHA.. i don't really have much advice to give, but maybe talk to her about it and ask her what she wants.. & work out what you want.

This has to join the collection of one of the best threads along with, I impregnated myself, with this boys used condom from another girl. & my g/f's dad chucked me out of the window while i was naked.
Ahh the good times on H&R.
EDIT: ohhhhh my 2000th post :biggrin:

hahahaha you got any links to these threads?
Reply 27
Your best friend...so your both not of the same sex..:p:

erm theres obviously more than just friendship feelings there...
Sorry but this had me giggling.

Ask her out.
Reply 29
So you got naked then just talked?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 30
So she was okay sitting with you naked and hugging you for 40 minutes in the middle of nowhere, but she doesn't want to kiss you? Oh no, we mustn't kiss each other, we're not going out :/
Reply 31
Well if u start to go out with each other at least u already know wat each other looks naked before u shag.
Funniest and one of the weirdest stories have heard in a while hehe
Reply 32
Let me get this right....you both sat naked talking to each other for 40 mins?? Erm ok...

:laugh:

Anyway ask her out, that would make it 'right' in her eyes wouldnt it?
Haha, I don't get how you could be so comfortable undressing each other and then chatting for ages but she finds it awkward to kiss or date you?
LOLWOT

Weirdest thing ever.

Did you get hard? y/n? If you did, that'd be even more awkard, if you didn't, that'd just be weird.
Reply 35
Right this is just odd :s-smilie: probably being in the back of a car didn't help her feel comfortable, but you probably didn't take the lead enough
Lol that's the weirdest thing ever. You must both fancy each other and both be in denial, it wouldn't happen otherwise.
ask
her
out
end of
I think the positive of this situation is you will always have this as an anecdote. The negative is you blew it (or didn't).
Do you actually like this girl? If so just ask her out. She said herself it felt weird because you werent going out. Well if you are - problem resolved?

lol, well good luck anyway! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending