The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i also have to wait :| live in germany tho
Everyone from Trinity seems to have heard but me, and the post has been and gone.
Reply 3
Same here, live in Bham. Applied for Downing. This wait is gonna be torture.

BTW I suggest u change 'will' to 'wait' in your thread title :biggrin:
Reply 4
Lazio
Same here, live in Bham. Applied for Downing. This wait is gonna be torture.

BTW I suggest u change 'will' to 'wait' in your thread title :biggrin:

yep applied to downing too
nothing

and I thought "hey yeh downing sending theirs out nice and early"...but no

strange.
have to wait until monday
Reply 6
Yeah, me too...

two more days of worries...
Tuesday. Bank holiday. Another 4, I'm afraid.
oh my god is monday really a bank holiday? argh, need to know! i really cant concentrate on revision until i hear. nightmare! :bawling:
Reply 9
synaesthesia
Tuesday. Bank holiday. Another 4, I'm afraid.

Well, yes, in Italy it's not, so probably only until monday.. which makes 3 days, not 2 :smile:
I'll join the "have to wait till tuesday club". It's worse for me as I'm going away, so my mum's going to have to open it and tell me by phone....
Can I join? :biggrin:

By the way, if any of you have mobiles with countdown timers on them, work out how many hours it is (approx) until Tuesday morning when the post comes. It's 89 hours & 58 minutes to go, for me! Haha. :rolleyes: Well I don't know about you lot, but it helps me to see the time coming nearer! :biggrin: On the other hand, I shouldn't be wishing my life away!
Reply 12
Eternal Fantasy , remove that "rejection imminent" from your signature RIGHT NOW!. I want you to join me there!!! I can't go to a strange city without a friend...:frown:
Reply 13
Count me in with the waiting... why is Downing doing this to us?
Reema
Eternal Fantasy , remove that "rejection imminent" from your signature RIGHT NOW!. I want you to join me there!!! I can't go to a strange city without a friend...:frown:

:smile: I wanna go with you too! But I'm not exactly rating my chances. :frown:
tash087
Count me in with the waiting... why is Downing doing this to us?

Because they are testing our psychological resilience? :wink:
Reply 16
Neither was I Lisa, trust me, if you think you've done badly you probably havent I guess. At least going by my result, which shocked me entirely and had my poor mum in tears, wailing.
Reply 17
Reema

Reema... it's Tash! congrats on the offer by the way... for me after seeing you in action in our Oxbridge sessions, i knew there was little doubt that you'd get in!
Reply 18
Natasha is that you?! I never knew you were a TSR-er. Welcome to the St. Albans High School for Girls get-together everyone :wink:. (and of course + Downing people)...
Reply 19
tash087
Reema... it's Tash! congrats on the offer by the way... for me after seeing you in action in our Oxbridge sessions, i knew there was little doubt that you'd get in!

Thank-ee!
Trust me, the interview was NOTHING like the Oxbridge sessions. Mrs Mead and Taylor are actually *encouraging*....unlike my people who stared and made me feel as small as an ant.

Latest

Trending

Trending