The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(this was meant as a humerous aside, i dont want flaming from people)
No, because they ain't worth it. :biggrin:
Reply 3
elpaw
(this was meant as a humerous aside, i dont want flaming from people)

JOKER.... :tongue:
lol, I doubt they'd like that somehow.
Reply 5
Unregistered
lol, I doubt they'd like that somehow.

yeah somehow i think your right ! :wink:
Reply 6
elpaw
hmmmmmm........?

nah we dont want the place, its not much use for anything.
Reply 7
edders
nah we dont want the place, its not much use for anything.

I OBJECT YOUR HONOR :wink:
Reply 8
curryADD
I OBJECT YOUR HONOR :wink:

NAH IT'S HONOUR ...BLOODY COLONIES AND THEIR AMERICANISMS TISK
Tell me about it. Our government needs to send more British troops to America and enforce some laws.
Reply 10
Unregistered
Tell me about it. Our government needs to send more British troops to America and enforce some laws.

like what spelling? reference Websters dictionary and you'll find that I am spelling honor right! :biggrin:
Reply 11
curryADD
like what spelling? reference Websters dictionary and you'll find that I am spelling honor right! :biggrin:

now, look at the Oxford dictionary.. the original one
Reply 12
Blamps
now, look at the Oxford dictionary.. the original one

the oxford dictionary? *confused* Websters is the source and guru of all world knowledge!
Reply 13
curryADD
the oxford dictionary? *confused* Websters is the source and guru of all world knowledge!

The Oxford dictionary is the first dictionary ever
Reply 14
Blamps
The Oxford dictionary is the first dictionary ever

webster edited all oxfords mistakes!
Reply 15
curryADD

No, ypur spelling is phonetic...since English is a mongrel language, the phonetic spelling is wrong
i.e in gb color (usa)=colour
Reply 16
curryADD

and is the most up to date...1000s of words are added every month or few weeks i believe
Noah Webster is the greatest criminal to ever grace the world. He's responsible for billions of illiterates.
Reply 18
Blamps
No, ypur spelling is phonetic...since English is a mongrel language, the phonetic spelling is wrong
i.e in gb color (usa)=colour

but i dont say color i say couller! and i dont say water i say wader...and so on and so forth and generally slur my words 2gether! so if i say hey how are yu it sounds kinda like ugonnagotothemoviestonigh?
Reply 19
curryADD
but i dont say color i say couller! and i dont say water i say wader...and so on and so forth and generally slur my words 2gether! so if i say hey how are yu it sounds kinda like ugonnagotothemoviestonigh?

sry i meant if i was gonna say are you going to the movies tonight...my bad! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending