The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I think I have a problem.

I'm not done packing all of my clothes and my rolly-gymbagstyle suitcase looks very...very full :s-smilie:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Em_maK
I think I have a problem.

I'm not done packing all of my clothes and my rolly-gymbagstyle suitcase looks very...very full :s-smilie:

Utilise black bin-liners. Surprisingly versatile.
Reply 42
cinnamon442
It's 3am, people. Ah, I need to sleep, but i'm a bit of an insomniac. Gah!

Aha, there you are again.

What time are we all going to go to bed?!

I could stay up all night, as I've done nothing to tire me out since June and I'm exceptionally nervous at the moment.

How about everyone else?
Reply 43
Probably be up all night checking and worrying.
Time for bed now, I'm guessing this will be my last post in a while as the computer authentication system doesn't seem to be very linux friendly.
Reply 45
2 and 1/2 hours until I leave :erm:
Reply 46
Everyone is moving in today :frown: . I ll only be arriving in the UK tmrw and will come to Kent on Monday morning :frown: . Looks like I ll b the only latecomer there.
Reply 47
NO im moving in on sunday so you ain't the only late comer...right now im at home eating loool!!
Reply 48
Not long now...

Have you left yet, em?
Reply 49
Pammie, did you give me some rep for one of my posts?

I have a feeling it was you, so thanks!

I like getting some recognition on here. And it's nice that you can see I'm actually a nice boy.

*Hugs*

(It was you, wasn't it?!)
I did, yes. :smile: I felt that you didn't deserve all those red gems!
I'm at Uni now. Missing my parents and friends terribly. I'm trying to cope, but not doing very well at the moment! It's very strange to be in a different room.
Reply 51
Aw. Make sure you stay in contact with people then, and remember where you live isn't too far from Kent.

And think of me tommorow - I've got to go through all the stuff you just have.

Talking of your room, are you happy with it? And how much of the uni have you seen?
cinnamon442
I did, yes. :smile: I felt that you didn't deserve all those red gems!
I'm at Uni now. Missing my parents and friends terribly. I'm trying to cope, but not doing very well at the moment! It's very strange to be in a different room.

You been up to much here on campus?
I walked around the main campus, the Sports Hall and then through Parkwood. I also had a drink with some friends in Woody's, so i've had a wander and a bit of social interaction. :smile: It just wasn't until I got back to my room that I realised that I won't see my family for a while, and it was a weird feeling to see all my stuff somewhere other than my room at home. But, yeah, Will, I did some research and I can get a return back to home for £9.70, and I can chat to my mum via webcam, so i'm feeling better now. It's just a bit of a shock to my system to realise that I don't live at home anymore. My brain obviously hadn't processed that fact beforehand!

Latest

Trending

Trending