The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DanMushMan
ok, thanks d.

Can I just say, in the 'conspiracy theory' post which is now closed, the whole writing a cheque thing was not my idea, i was simply clarifying what someone else had posted, it wasn't my idea.

it's too late now, you're in his bad books. :tongue:
Reply 141
Unregistered
it's too late now, you're in his bad books. :tongue:

indeedy, my rep will forever remain low
Reply 142
Expression
I was quite happy to sit and wait, and try to see if the sub-forums worked, I simply said that it was making viewing the forum as a whole more difficult, and it was taking two or three more clicks, and also more difficult to moderate as you have to decide where in the forum a thread should go.

Back to square 1, but no doubt we'll try a new structure in the future, as other structures may work differently.

Bless you. Thank you :smile:
Reply 143
cor, i come back online in the morning and the subforums have disappeared! thats democracy for you... personally i would have liked to give them a chance
Reply 144
edders
cor, i come back online in the morning and the subforums have disappeared! thats democracy for you... personally i would have liked to give them a chance

Shhhh edders - don't cause an uproar again - we'll all eat you alive if d brings those ghastly things back! lol.
Reply 145
Adhsur
Shhhh edders - don't cause an uproar again - we'll all eat you alive if d brings those ghastly things back! lol.

ha well clearly this forum is democratic, so if the majoritys against itll stay this way
Reply 146
edders
ha well clearly this forum is democratic, so if the majoritys against itll stay this way

Yeah but d might love you to such an extent that its your vote that counts :tongue:
Reply 147
I'd just like to say respect to d - he listened to what the people wanted and took the sub-forums off again - can't say fairer than that.

If only d would run for prime minister.....

Latest

Trending

Trending