Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

January Exams

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everybody goes back to school on wednesday.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I go back on Thursday.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I think some places go back on Tuesday though, or, as that guy said, Monday.

Depends on your LEA.

I have module exams a week on Tuesday and Wednesday. Argh! Physics I'm fine on, but Chemistry I'm just Not Good Enough!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    back Monday 10th for me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    nah, some of my mates are startin on tuesday, and my sis as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAC1205)
    Hey,

Most As Students are taking exams in Jan right? I was just wondering how you are preparing and what things you are doing to get ready for the exams. I have such a short concentration span its unbelievable and i feel like i have done hardly any work even if it is the festive season.

So how are the others at "TSR" coping? :hmpf:
    Ill start tomorrow
    i swear :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by these_apples)
    Ill start tomorrow
    i swear :rolleyes:
    lol, that's what i been sayin since the hols started!! (and i kinda started today, woo!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ill start tomorrow
    i swear
    Flippin Mad man! I mean thats the sort of thing i would do at GCSE, but your leavin' it a bit late mate! Well Good luck and make sure you cover everything! :eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    1 more week till exams start.

I think everybody starts school on wednesday. Every LEA is like that. Monday and Tuesday are public holidays.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've done;
    14 C1 papers (edexcel specimen and solomen papers)
    15 M1 papers (solomen and edexcel)
    12 Chemistry 1 papers
    6 Wave properties papers.

Phew!
    I have spaced it out though so I didn't spend all my holidays doing past papers. This was spread out since November.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I've done;
    14 C1 papers (edexcel specimen and solomen papers)
    15 M1 papers (solomen and edexcel)
    12 Chemistry 1 papers
    6 Wave properties papers.

Phew!
    I have spaced it out though so I didn't spend all my holidays doing past papers. This was spread out since
    I wish i was sitting in your position right now, because you sound so prepared!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAC1205)
    I wish i was sitting in your position right now, because you sound so prepared!
    If you need any help with maths, chemistry or physics ask me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am having a good day today...kind of. I have done quite a bit of note making from textbooks and essays but I am finding that I have the constration span of a goldfish..lol.

Maybe its because last night I had a nightmare and afterwards I couldn't sleep so I dug out Harry Potter 5 and started reading...finally dozed off around 4ish then slept through my alarm (a really hard thing to do giving that my alarm is louder than big ben!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have memorised everything in the whole world they could ever ask me on the OCR Politicis AS Mod 1 syllabus.

Everything I tell you!

I hate it when you finish revising and then have a week to just sit about. Feel like I should carry on revising forever and a day...

Luck to everyone
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Argh, this thread is scaring me! I'm only taking 2 modules in Jan - an ICT AS retake and an Economics A2 module. I have done no preparation for economics so far and just read through my IT notes. Eek. They're not for a while though, and econ is at the end of the month, so plenty of time to cram

Oh, and I go back on Thursday :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Argh, this thread is scaring me! I'm only taking 2 modules in Jan - an ICT AS retake and an Economics A2 module. I have done no preparation for economics so far and just read through my IT notes. Eek. They're not for a while though, and econ is at the end of the month, so plenty of time to cram

Oh, and I go back on Thursday :p:
    Unit 4 Economics by any chance?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Sorry bout the abrupt topic change, but slice'n'dice your avatar is too funny
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I managed to revise a bit every day except Xmas eve and Xmas day so I don't feel too bad, I don't think my exam technique's up to much though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I go back to school tomorow, my exams are on monday!!!! :eek: I'm feeling nervous already!!!! :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    aww i no the feelin my exams r soo soon and ive stil got to cram in loads.....arghhhhh
Updated: January 15, 2005
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.