The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

rachxl
I'm 12, would like to be a ten, but I like my food too much :biggrin:

Likewise..:p: I really need to cut down now....:s-smilie:
Reply 41
12, but a 14 in places like h&m. Am a 14 sometimes in fitted dresses cos i have a stupid wonky rib that sticks out meaning the zip on the dress won't do up. No matter how much weight I lose, it will never go away...:frown:
I'm a 10 and 5ft4.

I wan to be a 8 soon
I'm 5ft 3 and a size 10, although sometimes can be a 12 especially on the bottom.
I'm 5 foot 7 and an 8 which I am pretty happy with despite some people (e.g. the Mother :rolleyes:) saying I'm too skinny. I was a size 16 for years though.
Roughly a ten. I have inflicted far too much damage on my body for it ever to be as small and toned as it used to be (6-8), or indeed for any hopes to form of ever being proportioned and normal again.

I hate myself for it, but the mess my body's in right now is my own fault. I'm working to find clothes to flatter.
Im a 10-12 but my fat falls in the worst places, like above the waist line on my trousers, so i either have a little flab hangin over, or trousers that are big around my bum & thighs! I think I'd find better fitting clothes if I was a 10 and being only 5ft im sure I'd look ok, don't think an 8 would look very nice because im quite muscular in places so i like a bit of fat to balance it out and not look manly :smile:
Reply 47
pamelaa
:confused:
Why do you want to lose weight? Eeeep.

I don't know, I just don't feel happy with myself :confused:
This time a year ago I was a size 10, started losing weight and now I don't want to stop.
I'm a size 12 on top, 14 on bottom and am 5ft 9. I think my ideal would be a 10 - 12. I've lost just over 3 stone in about 6 months and am smaller now than I've been since I was about 12 (which is 8 years ago almost!)... I always thought cos I naturally have a big frame that a 14 would be my 'ideal' size, but now I'm there it's not... I'm on the way to getting to my 'ideal' though... A 10 would be the smallest I'd ever want to be, I think I'd look seriously ill as a size 8!!
EducatingBrogan
Roughly a ten. I have inflicted far too much damage on my body for it ever to be as small and toned as it used to be (6-8), or indeed for any hopes to form of ever being proportioned and normal again.

I hate myself for it, but the mess my body's in right now is my own fault. I'm working to find clothes to flatter.

:frown:

How comes?
I'm a 12 but I'd like to lose a little bit more weight because I always feel really big. Unfortunately for me I have broad sloping shoulders which make finding a top that actually fits very difficult :frown:
Im a 10-12 @ 5ft 8/9. Im happy as I am, not changing for anyone.
DancinBallerina
Im a 10-12 @ 5ft 8/9. Im happy as I am, not changing for anyone.

You don't need to change cos that sounds ideal! Anyone who tells you to is crazy! :shifty:
thepinkpowerranger
You don't need to change cos that sounds ideal! Anyone who tells you to is crazy! :shifty:

I've been called fat before, considering I was dancing at the time 5days a week and doing lots of sports! my face = :shock: and caused me to kinda not eat properly for a week.
I'm a 16 on top and a 12 on the bottom currently but I'd like to get the top down to a 12/14. 5ft10 though so it isn't too bad...trying my best to lose some weight though.
DancinBallerina
I've been called fat before, considering I was dancing at the time 5days a week and doing lots of sports! my face = :shock: and caused me to kinda not eat properly for a week.

:frown:

Kick them. And they were probably a) jealous of you or b) a complete muppet...

I'm glad you're very happy with yourself now and won't be changing! Your size is very healthy and most certainly not 'fat', especially for your height!
Reply 56
I'm 5'2" and a size 10-12 and am 36,24,38 so rather hour glass :biggrin:
I'm size 16 but I want to get back down to size 12.
Reply 58
Im 5ft 8iah and a 10/12/14/16 depending on the shop. Pilot i find is rubbish with sizing. Used to go in alot few years back. Would have to get a 16 jeans, then a 10 top????? And yet it all fitted! Now the only thing that fits me properly are my Jodphurs!! They come up high enough to cover the belly and fit well around my legs, and i have a genuine reason to wear them!!!
Reply 59
I'm a size 8-10. Essentially, depending what I wear, I have a bit of a muffin top; but I'm completely happy with my figure.

Latest