I hope not :frown:
Reply 43
Best exchange of words ever :rofl:
Reply 44
puddlove
I hope not :frown:

:frown: :frown: Oh goooooooood

I'm seeing my GP IMMEDIATELY.
Sorry, but is this new crazy bumhole thing the latest crazy trend kids are doing these days?? When did I get too old and traditional to think, "oh yes, can you please put your finger up there"? :s-smilie:

To the OP: it's not really natural that behaviour is it. So maybe best you let her know that you find it off-putting. Then, if she does it again, you could always stick some ketchup around there then when she finds "blood" on her finger say "well i TOLD you not to, but WHAT DID YOU DO?!" :biggrin:
Reply 46
trm90
:frown: :frown: Oh goooooooood

I'm seeing my GP IMMEDIATELY.

I think someone forgot to go anon :wink: :p:
stew1988
Ye I have told her I dont like it.. And ye she has tried to, well she has asked to.. but I said no..

licks it love it lol but suppose it aint for everyone though :wink:
cant u just tell her straight it does your head in lol
Reply 48
I understand, OP, that your bumhole is not exposed at petrol stations. However, I do still fail to understand the logistics of the thing - you get out of the car, your girlfriend gets out, and then she starts hacking at your arsecrack through your jeans, there on the garage forecourt?
Reply 49
Reply 50
Usman938

Lol!!!!
piitb
Reply 52
LOL the almighty alaskan bitch slap sounds so funny
Reply 53
Aconite
I understand, OP, that your bumhole is not exposed at petrol stations. However, I do still fail to understand the logistics of the thing - you get out of the car, your girlfriend gets out, and then she starts hacking at your arsecrack through your jeans, there on the garage forecourt?

What a fantastic choice of words
I think a carefully timed 'shart' is in order.
In context of sex - Cool, fine, whatever.
Out and about - inapropriate.
Reply 56
TommyWannabe
I think a carefully timed 'shart' is in order.

And what if she liked that???

Then the poor guy will be expected to 'shart' himself,on cue,in a public place.dont go there my friend.
Reply 57
My god this is a cracking thread indeed..
you get to give her anal, whats your problem?

you gotta meet her half way
Reply 59
Ministerdonut
I have had a girl do me with a strap-on before in exchange for doing her there and I kind of liked it! But anyway I wouldn't want my girlfriend sticking her fingers up my bum in a public place (petrol station!) and apart from that would you want her cooking for you if she has had her fingers up your arse, make sure she washes her hands at the very least.

So I would in your position lay down the law to confine it to the bedroom thats if you like it. If you don't like it at all tell her. If she continues not to listen I suggest doing her doggy style and missing. Although if she likes that you are up **** creek (literally).

Why is their a warning on this post?

Latest

Trending

Trending