The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

U_Avin_A_Laff
you get to give her anal, whats your problem?

you gotta meet her half way

Not up the bum is still preferable to halfway up the bum methinks.
if you wanna achieve the 3 hole goal sacrifices are gonna have to be made
Reply 62
don't wipe your bottom and see how she likes it then :p:
Reply 63
fabo89
And what if she liked that???

Then the poor guy will be expected to 'shart' himself,on cue,in a public place.dont go there my friend.

I laughed. Very much. Thank you.
Reply 64
Remember the friends where Chandler's boss kept trying to slap his bum, and Joey told him to rub something that smelt really bad on his bum so that the bosses hand would then smell bad and he'd stop doing it?

"Now what could you rub on your butt that would smell really bad...?"
Reply 65
i'm not really one for bum fun, ditch the bitch. i'm here for you baby.
thats simple, just dont clean up properly after uv been for a dump.. that'll keep her away :smile:
Just tell her if she puts her fingers up your ass at the petrol station, she'll be getting £35.50 worth of Super Unleaded up hers before she knows what hit her lol!
stew1988
Im not gonna Anon it, cos Im not really bothered..
Just looking for what people think, and perhaps any advice!!

Iv been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years, and for as long as I can remember, she has been so keen on sticking her fingers up my bumhole!!!!
Its well annoying, evertime she sees an opportunity shes gotta do it.. For example, when I get out the car at the petrol station, or when im walking up stairs infront of her, Im sure enough gnna feel the attempt!! lol

Suppose its kinda funny sometimes, but not everytime!!!

Also, whenever we try to suggest new things to do in the bedroom, that is number one on her list!! Whats her problem..!?!

LMFAOOOOO! Thanks for writing this, it really made me laugh! :biggrin:

Now back to your problem, I think what it is, is that, with most men, the 'backdoor' is 'out of bounds' shall we say?
So knowing this area is a no go area, probably makes her even more curious about it.
Ever heard of the saying 'wanting what you cant have'?? Well I think it applies even to this situation. Unfortunately for you its your bum hole :biggrin: LMFAO!

Look at it this way: You are her boyfriend and she must feel that she wants to know, touch, feel, every single part of you, right? So because this one particular place is off limits to her, it maybe, somehow, perversely fuels her desire to explore it, even more?
Maybe to her she sees this as a challenge and has set her mind on conquering your final frontier?

I have explained the reason that she is behaving this way, sadly, I have no advice on how to counter this said behaviour, LMAO.

Good luck
:p:
Actually, the only chance you have of eradicating this behaviour is by using EXTREME shock tactics, I believe.

I'm going to say this as politely as I can lol..

Next time you envision her going for a 'wander' around your bottom region, have some excrete waiting to meet her probing finger.

That'll learn her.
Reply 70
Is she Japanese? There is a game in Japan involving jamming your fingers up some one's arse for fun; usually with strangers.

Latest

Trending

Trending