The Student Room Group

Interview dates for uni's that interview?

When are the exact dates for interviews for Cambridge or UCL.
Because, I have a History trip to Russia from the 14th-20th of December, but I might not be able to go due to possible interviews, and I heard it's best not to make any plans during December. When do you find out if you have an interview? I don't know if i should tell my teacher I can't go on the trip after all.:confused:
Oh, and btw, if you do get an interview, is there any way of moving it to another date?
Reply 1
Cambridge interview in 'early December', don't know the exact dates though
Reply 2
so would going on a trip from the 14th be fine, or should I not go just in case?
Reply 3
no idea, you'd have to ring cambridge admissions. I'd be tempted to say risk it (the trip), especially if you're applying for History or Russian. But then again, I'm not employed by Cambridge admissions office, and they'll be able to tell you definately.

J
Reply 4
ok, thanks. I'll try and find out.
oxford interviews are december 15th i think, but dont know about cambridge, sorry
Hey

UCL dates are really annoying, as it depends when you send your form off. I sent mine off to coincide with cambridge deadline, and got my letter calling me to UCL interview for the 9th of january (2008). However, I couldn't go so they put me in the next interview batch on the 22nd. Im not sure about this but I think that they have week blocks for interviews. Everybody in mine had interviewwed for cambridge.

My Cambridge interview was on the 5th October.

Best of luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending