The Student Room Group

A few module questions for Ucas form?

- Do you have to put in the grade of each module? I know putting in the score is optional, but is the grade?

- If I plan to resit a module, do I HAVE TO put the grade as pending?

- Are your module grades and predictions the only indication of your AS results? Should I ask for my grades to be mentioned in my reference?

- I'm doing a Further Maths AS level this year. Do I put it on the form as 'pending', or not at all?

Thanks.
Reply 1
no....entering the unit details is optional

you dont have to put the grade as pending, you can enter the grade you got for the subject under the year 2008, then enter the same subject again under the year 2009 but leave the grade as pending...

your predictions are an indication of what you got in AS....you dont have to ask for them to be mentioned

you enter the subject but leave the overall grade as pending...
Reply 2
silk192
no....entering the unit details is optional

you dont have to put the grade as pending, you can enter the grade you got for the subject under the year 2008, then enter the same subject again under the year 2009 but leave the grade as pending...

your predictions are an indication of what you got in AS....you dont have to ask for them to be mentioned

you enter the subject but leave the overall grade as pending...

So put down my subjects as ASs with the grades I got, and add all the ones I'm keeping to A2 for June 2009 as 'pending'? Can I do that?
Reply 3
Sh4w
So put down my subjects as ASs with the grades I got, and add all the ones I'm keeping to A2 for June 2009 as 'pending'? Can I do that?

:yep: