The Student Room Group

A Level Bio Phys Chem

HI
i was wonderin if neone had Alevel past paers for physics chemistry n biology .. or maybe a link to sum website ...will be a gr8 help ..... :smile: a levels startin in a week ... plzzzzz help ....

one other thing , can sumbody plz help me out n tell me wat exactly is this Biology -written alternative for units 3 and 6 . i mean whats the pattern fer it ... ?????
thnx
gautam
gautam_sharma
HI
i was wonderin if neone had Alevel past paers for physics chemistry n biology .. or maybe a link to sum website ...will be a gr8 help ..... :smile: a levels startin in a week ... plzzzzz help ....

one other thing , can sumbody plz help me out n tell me wat exactly is this Biology -written alternative for units 3 and 6 . i mean whats the pattern fer it ... ?????
thnx
gautam

shouldn't your school provide you with past papers?? ask your teachers for them

i haven't done the alternatives...instead my school chooses to do the individual studies cos it's easier. the only time we had someone doing the alternatives was cos they were doing something with bacterial culture for their individual studies and couldn't finish it on time cos of SARS and all schools had to be closed suddenly for quarentine. does ur school give u a choice which oneto do?? if u can choose...do the study as opposed to the alternatives cos apprently it's testing u on experimental techniques and all sorts of stuff and teachers said it's actually much harder than it seems.
Reply 2
thnx neway but cant change nethin now ... givin alevels from jan 10th
gautam_sharma
thnx neway but cant change nethin now ... givin alevels from jan 10th

gluck

hate jan exams...ripping off our xmas hols...urgh

Latest

Trending

Trending