The Student Room Group
anchemis
What's everyone's decision and revision progess?

I know this is prob quite bad but I thought seeing as though I didn't get in, I don't need the A's anymore so I'm relaxing a bit!
Reply 2
and time yet for a hundred indecisions,
and for a hundred visions and revisions
before the taking of a toast and tea....

In a minute there is time
for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse...
Where is the "conditional + sincerely intending to revise hard but will inevitably end up procrastinating instead" option? :rolleyes:

ZarathustraX
Reply 4
Waldo
and time yet for a hundred indecisions,
and for a hundred visions and revisions
before the taking of a toast and tea....

In a minute there is time
for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse...

I love that poem :wink:. And how appropriate! I presume you're an English student?

I don't have exams this January - just a massive amount of coursework...half of which is drafted and the rest of which I should get cracking on. This minute will reverse as I attempt my *very* boring History coursework on Poverty and the Welfare State...
Reply 5
Reema
I love that poem :wink:..

Long live prufrock

Reema
I presume you're an English student?

Damn straight. Soon to be CAMBRIDGE english student :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6
lol there's no choice 4 those who haven't got their offer yet...
Reply 7
Waldo
Long live prufrock

Damn straight. Soon to be CAMBRIDGE english student :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Long live Mr Prufrock and Mr Eliot indeed :wink:. As for Cambridge - congrats!

And posh git - is the space of one day really worth basing a whole thread around? there's less than 24 hours to go before more or less everyone knows :P. (Good luck to all you Downing and unlucky people!)
Reply 8
lol i was joking. like 90% of people know now :'( i still dnt.....but will do in 17hours and counting..........
Reply 9
90%! That's unusually high!

Latest

Trending

Trending