Scroll to see replies

Good heavens, how rude.
Reply 21
Unregistered
Good heavens, how rude.

he was rude first!
DanMushMan
He's me reasoning for d's irratic actions of late:

He's going to shut down the forum, but can't justify it at the moment because its used so much.
He decides to make the forum as bad as possible by making multiple subunits, which will drive down the number of posts and users.
When the user number drops, he'll say he can't justify keeping the forum running, so closes it.

I give it 2 months before his happens.

Hehe, actually the server was moved to another more powerful one, which is hopefully good evidence of the fact that I want to see UKL grow and move forward.

If I did want to shut the forum down (which I don't) I would just turn the server off.
Reply 23
d
Hehe, actually the server was moved to another more powerful one, which is hopefully good evidence of the fact that I want to see UKL grow and move forward.

If I did want to shut the forum down (which I don't) I would just turn the server off.

(gasp) He has spoken!!!
Bhaal85
intereseting conspiracy theory.

However what I think he will do, is ask members to reregister and charge them a fee, so that he can then use the money to pay his outstanding debts. then he will shut the servers down and then when we ask for our money back , he will say no problem, but cleverly he has huis own comapny called 'Gay boys, free sex'. He will then send cheques issued by this company, and people wont cash these cheques cause we will be embarrased at going into our banks and cashing such a cheque that has been issued by 'Gay boys, free sex'. Then again, maybe not. That is my conspircay theory.

I think the only user to be banned so far was bloodhound, but posts like this are really very offensive, vicious and rude. I'm not sure what kind of atmosphere produced them, but this really is out of order. It's not funny either.
DanMushMan
no, he writes a cheque, for money, from a company called 'gay boys and sex' or something like that, which noone will bank because they'd be too embarassed, that's what he's getting at.

This crosses the line.
Reply 26
d
I think the only user to be banned so far was bloodhound, but posts like this are really very offensive, vicious and rude. I'm not sure what kind of atmosphere produced them, but this really is out of order. It's not funny either.

Hear hear, though I find the comments more stupid and disturbing than crude.

By the way, what was bloodhound banned for?

Latest

Trending

Trending