The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I would have thought so. Most things with chemistry of biology in the title are absolutely fine. This year at warwick we have Vet students, geography grads, and engineers, and they all got in with their degrees.
Reply 2
snail_87
I would have thought so. Most things with chemistry of biology in the title are absolutely fine. This year at warwick we have Vet students, geography grads, and engineers, and they all got in with their degrees.

Ah ok, brilliant! Thanks so much :smile:
Reply 3
snail_87

Oh and good luck with the rest of you medicine degree! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Thanks, PM me if you have any q's about grad entry. :smile:
I got in with a masters in virology, they loved it! Asked a few Q's in my interview about it. Honestly, microbiology is a grand stepping stone to medicine :smile:
Reply 6
graemematt
I got in with a masters in virology, they loved it! Asked a few Q's in my interview about it. Honestly, microbiology is a grand stepping stone to medicine :smile:

Ah brilliant, thanks :smile: Virology sounds fascinating, I might have a look into that as well!

Thanks mate.

Latest

Trending

Trending