The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
My brothers at ucl,...i know a lot of peeps at ucl!
the social life is brilliant, you get a variety of people, and will definately fit it, its culturally balanced as well....the student union organise numerous events for the students!! they're always out havent a good laugh :P! and the uni's chilled out in term of atmosphere of work and attitude!

where have u applied and what for?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Thanks for the info, Im on my second gap year afterdropping out of birmingham, applied to kcl, ucl and bristol to do history
Reply 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm an American student that plans to come to England with a friend of mine spring of 2006 for a semester. I am able to choose bewteen Leeds, Warwick, and UCL, but I'm more and more liking the idea of being in London. I'd like to know what the lifestyle is like in comparison between the three. What's the general reputation of each school in one sentence?

Where could we find the real English experience? I've been reading posts voicing disappointment in the way ethnic groups segregate at some schools and how it takes a toll on socializing. Where does this happen the least?

Also, I'm a huge fan of the Manchester/Factory music and club scene so would I be able to make it up there easily from UCL? from Leeds? I heard Leeds is undergoing a renaissance - is that true?

Latest

Trending

Trending