The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Impossible.
A fleece?
I don't think it counts as a hoodie if it doesn't have a hood.
its a jacket not a hoodie
Reply 5
a hoodie without a hood? The very paradox of this statement sends me into a fit of hysteria and shock.
PointeShoes-x
I don't think it counts as a hoodie if it doesn't have a hood.

:ditto:
Reply 7
So you want...an "ie" ?

Haven't seen any lately.
I know what you mean and what you'll want, but I don't know where from.
Reply 9
Usman938
a hoodie without a hood? The very paradox of this statement sends me into a fit of hysteria and shock.

:biggrin:
Reply 10
like this
It's obviously not a hoodie if it hasn't got a hood. That's like asking for a pair of trousers with no legs.

Is this the sort of thing you're talking about? http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20553&storeId=12551&categoryId=63412&parent_category_rn=&productId=778549&langId=-1
Reply 13
not quite with both of those. Looking for it to be made of the same material as hoodies.
Something like in the pic is perfect, but looking for grey rather than black
Goldman Jacks
not quite with both of those. Looking for it to be made of the same material as hoodies.
Something like in the pic is perfect, but looking for grey/khaki rather than black

Might be a little tough to find it with the kind of material you get on hoodies - tops in that style are most often knitted. Suits me down to the ground as I prefer that (got a top in black like the one I posted from Burtons the other day) but makes it awkward for you.
Reply 15
Chumbaniya
It's obviously not a hoodie if it hasn't got a hood. That's like asking for a pair of trousers with no legs.

:biggrin:
Just get a sweat top, closets thing you will get I think
nike do a zip up hoody style with out the hoody, the jumpers are both the same one with a hood and one with out... u cud go footlocker they will have it
uni-qlo and h and m

Latest