The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No, and yes respectively, if im remembering correctly.
Reply 2
Tom4510
No, and yes respectively, if im remembering correctly.

err do you know what they would be?
Reply 3
they decide when they get all their applicants
Reply 4
Kings except the top X in the UKCAT, then 100 others apparently.
I don't know about Queen Mary's but I assume they do.
Reply 5
BL was 600 in 2007 and, i think, 620 in 2008. If your UKCAT is good enough and the rest of your application scores enough points, they invite the top 900 odd to interview...
davinia341
Kings except the top X in the UKCAT, then 100 others apparently.
I don't know about Queen Mary's but I assume they do.
100 others? Where on earth did you get that from?
Reply 7
!MEna
100 others? Where on earth did you get that from?

Someone on TSR told me. Obviously the 100 others will have exceptional PS, a list of work experience...etc.
Reply 8
Fluffy
BL was 600 in 2007 and, i think, 620 in 2008. If your UKCAT is good enough and the rest of your application scores enough points, they invite the top 900 odd to interview...

Christ, if that keeps up by the time I get round to applying, the cut off will be 680 :eek:
davinia341
Someone on TSR told me. Obviously the 100 others will have exceptional PS, a list of work experience...etc.
A very credible source indeed.
Reply 10
obviously they must do something as last year they did invite a student who had an average of 513...i don't think that was in the top 'X'.
davinia341
obviously they must do something as last year they did invite a student who had an average of 513...i don't think that was in the top 'X'.
They also rejected a guy on here who scored an average of 740 without interview. I'm not really sure what to expect now to be honest.
Reply 12
You could have a very high UKCAT score, but not be completely arrogant and they could reject you on that premise alone.
erm, i have my ukcat tomorrow... i still havent got the hang of QR at all...
apprx, getting like 415 on average... is there ANYWAY i can boost that up by a hundrred????!!!! =O

Latest

Trending

Trending