The Student Room Group

Anybody Know Which Test Centres Still Have Appts Available?

I've just tried to book my UKCAT exam for the week of the 7th Oct; I checked the four London test centres (Kingston, Croydon, Holborn and Southwark) and according to the online reservation thing, none of these centres have appointments available for ANY date at all from Monday until the 15th.

This has to be wrong - did anybody else have similar trouble booking their test? Have you booked your test for the upcoming few weeks, and if so, where?
I'm going to call Pearson Vue up and ask them to squeeze me in somewhere. :confused:
My friend literally booked his UKCAT last night at a Milton Keynes centre.
Reply 2
!MEna
My friend literally booked his UKCAT last night at a Milton Keynes centre.

I searched this one but it still says there are no appointments available at all.

Getting really worried now.
The UKCAT registration deadline was on 26th September...whether that means to register with Pearson Vue or whether to book you exam, I'm not really sure... :s-smilie:
Yeah I thought the closing date was 26th September... I did mine in Croydon not too long ago but I'm not sure you can register now. BMAT let you pay extra for late entries but not sure if UKCAT do, you'll have to ring up to find out. Good luck!
Reply 5
Calumcalum
Yeah I thought the closing date was 26th September... I did mine in Croydon not too long ago but I'm not sure you can register now. BMAT let you pay extra for late entries but not sure if UKCAT do, you'll have to ring up to find out. Good luck!

I registered weeks ago, I just didn't try to book a test until Saturday, which is the deadline, but absolutely nowhere has any appointments available!

I remember last year, I booked my test in the beginning of October, and presumed it would work the same way this year...
Reply 6
Keep checking, people cancel etc. Also try in surrounding areas to london if you have no luck, eg Luton.
Reply 7
Eek, why leave it so late?
Reply 8
Eek, why leave it so late?
Reply 9
try phoing them, dont just look on the internet, cos if they have only 1 space left they may not avertise it or soemthgin

Latest

Trending

Trending