The Student Room Group
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/cujs/index.php?p=food could be of help. There may be other stuff on the jsoc website.

The self-catering at Christ's is very variable (by which I mean varies between bad and really, really terrible) but quite a few people have a go and are quite successful anyway. Typically, you can expect a couple of hobs and a microwave.
yes, get in contact with CUJS they're a bunch of right-wing zionist but hey, sometime they'll grow up. They also have a rabbi with a humorous name: Rabbi Ori fish

MB
Reply 3
Cheers
(Its short but can't actually think of anything else to add)
Reply 4
musicboy
They also have a rabbi with a humorous name: Rabbi Ori fish

Are you serious? That's hilarious, what cruel parents the guy must have!
musicboy
yes, get in contact with CUJS they're a bunch of right-wing zionist but hey, sometime they'll grow up. They also have a rabbi with a humorous name: Rabbi Ori fish

MB

yeh they are quite an extreme bunch, very vocal.
IS that really the rabbi's name, cos if so multiple laughs.
One of my SHOs is called Dr edgymofo.. always makes me chuckle
]
musicboy

MB

Jacob.. You up for setting up a Hamas appreciation society..? Or maybe a Doctor Mengele appreciation society for the medics..?

I can just imagine you being up for something like that with all your anarchistic tendencies.. :tongue:

Sad news about Amy.. :frown:
polthegael
Jacob.. You up for setting up a Hamas appreciation society..? Or maybe a Doctor Mengele appreciation society for the medics..?

I can just imagine you being up for something like that with all your anarchistic tendencies.. :tongue:

Sad news about Amy.. :frown:

FFS pol. I hope that was a joke.I'm not an anarchist - if you well read on such things yoiu would notice the distinction and the rift that happened in the nineteenth century between the anarchists like Bakunin and Proudhon who believed in social paradoxes and the marxists who believed in socioeconomic dialectics (Of course it all changed a bit with Rudolf Rocker and the rise of anarcho-syndicalism). Sorry for the rant. As for the Dr Mengele comment - I would have thought it was more your thing wwith the IRA support for the Nazis during WWII. Hamas are almost as bad as Ariel Sharon too.

MB

P.S. See you later old man

Latest

Trending

Trending