The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

i'm applying for english... just out of curiosity what school/college are you at? i live in cumbria too :p:
University of York
York
Reply 2
I'm applying for Philosophy & Economics.
Unfortunately won't get to the Open Day on friday as i live in the Channel Islands so can't come over for all of them! Been to visit Bristol, Warwick, Southampton and Exeter too although not applying to Bristol anymore.
Reply 3
rainbow drops
i'm applying for english... just out of curiosity what school/college are you at? i live in cumbria too :p:

I go to Keswick :smile: It's good but I can't wait to leave, you?
Reply 4
Possibly applying for Chemistry. I can't make the Open Day so I'm going next week.
Reply 5
Me! I want to study History and Philosophy, York will be one of my 5, not sure what position yet though. I'm going to the open day too, only I live in wiltshire so its going to take 6 hours by train :frown:
Maffz. I reckon it'll be my insurance if I get offers from either Warwick or Durham.
will274
I go to Keswick :smile: It's good but I can't wait to leave, you?

barrow sixth form :rolleyes: barrow is not good. and i REALLY can't wait to leave, haha.

ontopic: woo, york :woo: no i'm not going to the open day, but i would have really liked to.
me too, i've applied to Biology C100, I went for an informal talk a couple of months ago, I loved the place up there,

Was told I will proberly be given a conditional offer, York will be my first choice :smile:
Applying for English. Went to an open day a while back and really like it. The city is beautiful.
Economics for me i think :s-smilie:

Not going to open day as i don't really care where i go as long as it's near or in the top 10 lol
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Economics for me i think :s-smilie:

Not going to open day as i don't really care where i go as long as it's near or in the top 10 lol
Yeah, that sounds sensible.:rolleyes:
joshm
Yeah, that sounds sensible.:rolleyes:

my case yea for others maybe not
WOOOO YORK FTW :yep: , im starting my cell/molecular bio course there in two weeks! :woo:
I've applied to do history and politics. It's not the one i really want to go to, but if i got an offer i'd be chuffed. It seems a lovely place.
Reply 15
anyone know what the accommodation is like at York?
Reply 16
all self catered :/
Reply 17
i reallyyyy reallyyyy reallyyyy wanted to aplpy to york but they dont offer my course :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 18
Im thinking of applying for 'Physics with Astrophysics' or one of their Physics/Maths courses...or maybe both :P

Went to the open day in July (think it was July) and really liked the place.
Ducks <33
Reply 19
ChloeGsy
anyone know what the accommodation is like at York?

Some good, some okay and some not so good.

There is quite a lot of new accommodation with en-suites, and yes it's all self catered, although you can sign up to a meal deal type thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending