The Student Room Group
Reply 1
surely you can put them in on "predicted grades" section? i.e. at least a pass in each. stick them on the paper form in some way at least - but don't take up too much space on your PS - re-ierating qualifications on there is generally pointless and wastes space for other stuff you should be talking about.
You can put them on the ucas form, in the education section add a qualification then choose "Advanced Extension Awards" just put the grade down as pending like you would any other qualification you havn't completed yet :smile:
Reply 3
You can add them, but make sure they work to your advantage. Being a good A grade standard student is no guarentee you will pass them, and sometimes they can be included in your offer.

So only put it down if you are prepared for the possibility that they may include it in your offer. I sat 3 AEAs and passed two but never declared them - was too scared they'd put them in my offer lol.
Reply 4
i think it's better not to mention them (unless they asked you), because you never know what you might get.

My friend did Maths and chemistry AEA, she is sooo clever, she gets very high As BUT she failed her chemistry AEA and passed her Maths.
so the point am trying to say is that normal exams are nothing compared to AEAs
Reply 5
Aha I see. So only if I feel confident that I will pass with a Distinction? Or Merit? I should add it to my application. Is there a place in the ucas form where I can include them? I probably won't, but just in case :tongue:

Thanks very much for the replies :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending