The Student Room Group

Firm/insurance... deciding date?

Hi,

Just a quick question :smile:

When the offers come in, when is the rough deadline for accepting them?

Do the uni's usually invite students they've offered a place, to a second open day before we have to decide on whether or not to accept?

I'm just wondering whether to go to an open day again, because I'm not sure where I rank it in my choices...

Thanks
Reply 1
by March i think.
Reply 2
Normally universities invite you to a Post offer open day
Reply 3
It depends when you receive all your offers. UCAS will give you a date by which you must have made your decision.

So, for example - if you have all your offers by January you'll have to choose your firm/insurance sooner than someone who doesn't get all of their offers through until March.

The exact cut off dates are on the UCAS website, but you'll have plenty of time to decide.
Reply 4
theworldwonders
Hi,

Just a quick question :smile:

When the offers come in, when is the rough deadline for accepting them?

Do the uni's usually invite students they've offered a place, to a second open day before we have to decide on whether or not to accept?

I'm just wondering whether to go to an open day again, because I'm not sure where I rank it in my choices...

Thanks

it depends on when u heard back fram all the unis....UCAS will let u know....and yes, if you got an offer, unis will invite you to a second open day, but this one will be more focused around discussing the course
Hey, thanks everyone!

Glad that's all cleared up :biggrin:
Reply 6
The information you need is here.

You have months yet, so don't get ahead of yourself! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending