The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gt@vetschool
but he is a scouser so that probably counted against him.

:bootyshak :eviltongu

:mad: what a stereotypical view of a scouser you have.
Reply 21
does a psychology degree lead to a well paid career ie are psychologists well paid?
maths is fundamental to the way most engineering, and science based applications are built up, if you can't see the benefits of it, you're obviously very immature and uninformed.
saturn
does a psychology degree lead to a well paid career ie are psychologists well paid?

considering there are literally thousands of pyschologist degrees being handed out every year, i really can't see you getting a job in psychology. Do something *ahem* worth while like engineering where the job opportunities are endless in this day and age. IMO too many people doing fassy micky mouse subjects.
Reply 25
rich_greeny
considering there are literally thousands of pyschologist degrees being handed out every year, i really can't see you getting a job in psychology. Do something *ahem* worth while like engineering where the job opportunities are endless in this day and age. IMO too many people doing fassy micky mouse subjects.

I'm going to do Mathematics and i wouldn't go as far as to say psychology was a micky mouse subject. Please be a little more tolerant of other peoples interests.

I'm not informed as to the job prospects of a psychology degree but i'd advise primarily to do something that you're actually interested in doing. With the generally stressed nature of modern society psychologists are actually of more use than most people appreciate.
saturn

LOL! That one's a cracker!

Latest

Trending

Trending