Reply 2
yeah..erm.. there's no poll:P
Reply 3
originalname

I see no polls.

there is one now
Reply 4
725, which I'm very proud of.

Quite a good idea to use a poll, if enough people do it fairly then we should be able to see quite a good normal distribution curve.
Reply 5
jonnyofengland
725, which I'm very proud of.

Quite a good idea to use a poll, if enough people do it fairly then we should be able to see quite a good normal distribution curve.

There will be no such normal distribution- it will be completely skewed towards the 700+ end.

Edit: I take it back :p:
Reply 6
Sanjetti
There will be no such normal distribution- it will be completely skewed towards the 700+ end.

If we took one of the country then a normal distribution would be likely. However on TSR, 90% of the populace would be the geek community, no? Thus no normal distribution there.
Reply 7
sohanshah
If we took one of the country then a normal distribution would be likely. However on TSR, 90% of the populace would be the geek community, no? Thus no normal distribution there.

Yeah it's really annoying! But it seems to be holding up alright as a normal distribution so far...
Reply 8
Sanjetti

That's what I meant when I said if we had enough people. It has advantages in that people on here who didn't do so well might fill out a poll when they wouldn't otherwise say what they got.

It did seem to be going ever so well as well. Alas, it seems a lot of people have recently got full marks. :biggrin:
Reply 9
I really hate the UKCAT :p: The BMAT's so much better (albeit more challlenging, but for the right reasons) hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending