The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got wasted every day for a week
Reply 2
realised how short the days were at sixth form. First day at uni was 7 hours.
Slept through a fire alarm
drink as much as i do, eat as much crap as i do, do drugs.
Got excited about rushing home from lectures for naps or realised that my diet (without my mum's cooking) consisted solely on cereal and that I really couldn't cook!
Had a tommy tank in the bathroom... I want my own room back.
- drank as much.
- "cooked" as much.
- slept in as much.
- walked as much.
- been shopping on my own!
Reply 8
...made my own food.
...bought stuff from Tesco.
...went to the toilet in the morning to find it used and unflushed -.-
...washed dishes.
Reply 9
Slept with my flatmate, now things are really awkward. I dont recommend this.
Reply 10
Smoked...
Not trying it again though. I didn't like it at all. Which is probably a good thing!
Reply 11
...drank so much alcohol.
...kissed a boy.
Reply 12
...played a drinking game that lasted 10 hours
Reply 13
Elvis the Pelvis
finish the sentance off!

For me, i never had afternoon naps, fell asleep during lessons and ate weird combination of foods..

:ditto:

strange i never fell asleep at high school (except after senior year). It's a must for me to take afternoon naps or not i'll sleep throughout the whole class if that class happens to be after lunch time lol :p:

-also i walk faster
-have a timetable
-have a small piggybank to store my change
-do my own laundry (lol)
-iron my own cloths (i'm horrible at it. thank God i didn't burn the room)
-chatting with mates while brushing teeth
-and lots more :smile:
Reply 14
<CJ>
Slept through a fire alarm

:laugh:
It amazes me how many people can't cook or haven't been food shopping before they go to uni...
The Hitchhiker
It amazes me how many people can't cook or haven't been food shopping before they go to uni...

:ditto:
pinched a shopping trolley and used it as a toboggan (don't try this at home)...
The Hitchhiker

It's a depressing site. Worse still is that I always find a dozen cars waiting outside to pick up students at the local school. None of them are taxis and they are all women. Do wonder what jobs they have if they can take their kids to school at 8am and wait around 3pm to pick them up. I wouldn't mind a job like that tbh.

Edit: I'd understand if it was primary school but it's a secondary school where the kids think they're posh because they have 'fancy uniform' and apparently every kid's dad drives a, and I quote, a 'Merc'. Sad tossers.
Reply 19
-drank alcohol
-needed naps
-had the need of a planner
-studied a whole night
-drank so much coffee

Latest

Trending

Trending