The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm tempted to just say guess - otherwise phone-up the school where you did the exams and see if they know.
Reply 2
Just put down "Chemistry", forget the A,B,C,D nonsense :P.

There are lots of weird course names, as long as you're not lying about the grade, you have nothing to worry about.
Reply 3
What about if you did the old ICT GNVQ course? :s-smilie: I can't find it on the list. Shall I list it as the 4 individual GCSEs?
Reply 4
Mrs.X
What about if you did the old ICT GNVQ course? :s-smilie: I can't find it on the list. Shall I list it as the 4 individual GCSEs?

When you click on "add qualification", scroll to the bottom where it says "other qualification type". It should be under GNVQ and listed as Information Technology.
Reply 5
vinsta
i dont know what to put in on ucas, and my gcse certificates dont say whether i did say chemistry A, B etc.
how do i get this info?
thanks

If your certificates say just "Chemistry", then you choose the option that says just chemistry on UCAS. The A and B parts will apply to other exam boards.
Reply 6
Castelbajac
If your certificates say just "Chemistry", then you choose the option that says just chemistry on UCAS. The A and B parts will apply to other exam boards.

The thing is i know for a fact that my biology was modular even though it just says biology on my certificate.
Reply 7
vinsta
i dont know what to put in on ucas, and my gcse certificates dont say whether i did say chemistry A, B etc.
how do i get this info?
thanks

If your certificates say Chemistry A, then put Chemistry A. If they say Biology, then put Biology. Just copy your certificates.
Reply 8
vinsta
The thing is i know for a fact that my biology was modular even though it just says biology on my certificate.

The fact that it was modular is irrelevant.

Just put whatever it says on your certificate.
Reply 9
OK then cheers guys. Also i am getting a few AS papers remarked so shall i put the total AS grade and the relelvant unit grade as pending?
Statement of results? That's how I found mine out. :smile: (Yes, I kept statement of results AND the GCSE certificates!)
vinsta
OK then cheers guys. Also i am getting a few AS papers remarked so shall i put the total AS grade and the relelvant unit grade as pending?

For fu cks sake, just do what you want.
inksplodge
Statement of results? That's how I found mine out. :smile: (Yes, I kept statement of results AND the GCSE certificates!)

So did I :p:

It's much easier when they're all on one page instead of a pile of certificates...

Latest

Trending

Trending