The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Cut down.
Reply 2
add the spaces and remove the waffling
I didn't put any spaces in mine, I'd say it's fine. It was clear when I was starting a new paragraph anyway.
Reply 4
Preview the personal statement when you put it onto UCAS, then find the paragraphs which only end with a couple of characters on a line and cut the paragraph down.

If you have all your paragraphs ending right at the end of a line it might be hard to get the extra lines required to make space for line spacing so you'll have to cut the PS down by quite a bit.
Reply 5
So definitely paragraphs?
Miss J
So definitely paragraphs?

Yes.

I have added paragraphs ok so they take a line, but I'm sure an Admissions Tutor would find a well structered ps pleasing to the eye rather than one big block of text.:smile:
Reply 7
Ahuh. That's what I had in mind. But I had my tutor and connexions adviser saying it was fine :/ thanks guys! :smile:
Miss J
Ahuh. That's what I had in mind. But I had my tutor and connexions adviser saying it was fine :/ thanks guys! :smile:

Good decision.:p:
Reply 9
It makes my eyes bleed when i have to read a huge chunk of text with no clear paragraphs, so yes, cut some out, add spaces :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending