The Student Room Group

Songs that make you horny

SEX and MUSIC. Go on. Tell me what music is so good that it makes you sexually aroused. Be brave.
I'll start:
Crystal Castles-Courtship Dating/Knights
Iggy & The Scrooges-Now I Wanna Be Your Dog

I have bizarre sexual fetishes, OK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Agadoo.
Reply 2
The theme song for Blue Peter.
She wants to move...N.E.R.D
Reply 5
Darren Hayes and Insatiable - must be all the heavy breathing! Haha.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kiXWoWtLex4
Reply 6
Reply 7
anna_spanner89

Rockstar by N.E.R.D.
Buzzcocks: Orgasm Addict
The Stranglers: Nice and Sleazy

Yeah, I just made those up off the top of my head... a song has never made me horny.
I wasn't aware music could have this effect... :/
Oh all the music TSR reveals pawhahah
anna_spanner89

Yess, that song IS sexy.

Also: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4
Reply 12
Laura26
Darren Hayes and Insatiable - must be all the heavy breathing! Haha.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kiXWoWtLex4

I loooooooove that song! *high fives*

Songs don't make me horny but Making Good Love by Avant is clearly a sex song
Reply 13
Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. There soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging, our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may appear that this world has no life to give. well, Times are soon changing, this cant go on for long. And on that joyful summer’s day, we’ll sing our Victory song…..

And the women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, as a mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

And the women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…

And when we finally conquer, our people will be free. And all across this great land, the bold Truth we shall see. So as we march together, to avoid catastrophe, let’s remember always our sacred Destiny….

Rubaiyat
I think I'm going to admit defeat and say that these answers couldn't be any better if you dipped them in gold. YOU SICK *****

I can tell this is a guy that will really get a kick out of insulting people over the net...but I feel sorry for him...so go ahead...blow your load dude...but in the future please don't make **** threads.
All that Jazz from chicago
Reply 16
silent
I would.

Not really controversial any more. They're 16 now.
Nine inch nails- Closer

Linda Eder- bring on the men

xtina etc- lady marmalade

george michael- freeek!

kylie minogue- slow

pussycat dolls- buttons
Reply 18
Democracy
I can tell this is a guy that will really get a kick out of insulting people over the net...but I feel sorry for him...so go ahead...blow your load dude...but in the future please don't make **** threads.

Well I was being serious, so I don't know why he's insulting me.
silent
Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. There soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging, our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may appear that this world has no life to give. well, Times are soon changing, this cant go on for long. And on that joyful summer’s day, we’ll sing our Victory song…..

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, as a mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

And when we finally conquer, our people will be free. And all across this great land, the bold Truth we shall see. So as we march together, to avoid catastrophe, let’s remember always our sacred Destiny….

Haha, or perhaps not?

Quick Reply

Latest