Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Trinity.

No of course I'm not biased :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 2
this won't be fair. People will go with where they're going/are :rolleyes:
Reply 3
¬_¬

this whole thread should actually be named 'which college did you apply to/want to go to'. don´t understand what you mean by 'best' :biggrin:
Reply 4
girtonmedic#1
So which is the best Cambridge college? :confused: It's up to you!

NB. As only 10 items are allowed to be polled, the top 10 largest colleges (in terms of number of students) are listed. Please vote even if your college is not up there. Its the neutral views that are most important!

stupid thread
Reply 5
:rolleyes:

And hands up who on this thread actually has any experience of what their chosen college is like? *sigh* Aside from prospectuses and open days, of course.

Besides, my personal choice isn't on there (no way is King's bigger than Clare!), so I'm not voting :p:
Reply 6
by best as in the college most ppl applied to in :tsr: . best i can do mate. damn bias...
Reply 7
zip it123
stupid thread

agreed :tsr:
Reply 8
girtonmedic#1
by best as in the college most ppl applied to in :tsr: . best i can do mate. damn bias...

lol...so girton and fitz...HAHAHAHAHAH

yeh rite
Reply 9
Helenia
:rolleyes:

I concur.
waits for someone from queens' to criticise the spelling :rolleyes:

MB
Reply 11
... It's QUEENS' not Queen's
catz is tiny! surely other colleges (newnham, probably) are bigger?!
Trinity Hall is v.nice! Has a river nearby!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: It's got to be the best.
Reply 14
As a Queens' English student I am particularly offended by that misplaced apostrophe.
Reply 15
form a neutral perspective.... TRINITY
Reply 16
kitsune
... It's QUEENS' not Queen's

Just tell them to change it to Kweens and we can forget about that damn apostrophe.
Reply 17
I think Catz is really nice. Very good social reputation too. Incidentally, though I'm at Sidney I wouldn't argue that it's the best Cambridge college - we take pride in our mediocrity!
Reply 18
zip it123
form a neutral perspective.... TRINITY

...Is the right answer. :biggrin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_College,_Cambridge
Reply 19
Vote for Trinity Guys!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending