The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So there's only 1 common room in the whole collage? There's not like one per house or one per court or anything?
University of York
York
Reply 21
Indeed. One per house/court sounds incredibly excessive. You have a kitchen on a per-house basis.
Reply 22
House U, SLC. Halifax was my last choice. Is there any way of knowing if i am upstairs or downstairs?
Reply 23
The first digit of your room number is which floor you're on.
Reply 24
Oh:frown: I thought there were like 23 rooms in a house.
Reply 25
No, I think it's 8?
Reply 26
10 in St. Lawrence. 0 is the ground floor with two rooms, then there's two floors above with 4 rooms and a shower/toilet each.
I'm on the ground floor room 2. Where is the room 1 guy/girl?!

By the way, whoever is in house D, including Rachael (*anon*), do you want to meet up when we all get there for a drink and a chat or stuff?
Reply 28
Jaswarbrick
I'm on the ground floor room 2. Where is the room 1 guy/girl?!

By the way, whoever is in house D, including Rachael (*anon*), do you want to meet up when we all get there for a drink and a chat or stuff?

The guy in room 1 is a friend of mine. I'm also in house D.
Reply 29
yeah im sure on the saturday night when we've all settled in we could go out for a drink :smile: im sure we'll all see each other neways... lol so far im the only girl and theres 6 boys i think :frown: aargh!
Reply 30
The football is on, on Saturday Night though.
Reply 31
*anon*
yeah im sure on the saturday night when we've all settled in we could go out for a drink :smile: im sure we'll all see each other neways... lol so far im the only girl and theres 6 boys i think :frown: aargh!

The other 3 could be girls.
Reply 32
Ecno
The other 3 could be girls.

i hope so :o:
Reply 33
*anon*
i hope so :o:

I think all the blokes hope so too.
Reply 34
lol.

Latest