The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hulachick15
Yeah Ive Looked At Some Of Them Sites But I Get Confused

Why?
Reply 61
well, I ve got ocr physics mark schemes for jun2003,jan2004 and jun2004.(all units,2821-2826)
pm me if anyone need them.
Reply 62
70schild
does any one do edexell nuffield...seems like im the only one :frown: . bum. well if u do past papers would be extremely handy. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :cool:
thanks all! :smile:

I do edexcel nuffield but the only papers i've found are specimen ones on the edexcel website...
Reply 63
I posted this thread before, not sure why it was removed.

See www.mrmaths.com for past maths exam papers
Look at the list available at www.mrmaths.com/exams/
and then request them via email.

:congrats:
Reply 64
Does anyone know where I can find Edexcel S2 pastpaper ?
Thank you.
Reply 65
Does anyone now where the hell 2 find edexcel tripple science papers? Can't even find any to buy!
Reply 66
anyone got the answers to the OCR (MEI) practice exam papers for C3 + C4?
yeah i want some mei maths papers c3 c4, wod be brilliant

theres a couple of specimen ones on the ocr website but they are rubbish
Reply 68
someone plzzzzzz help me i reallly in need IGCSE Physics extended May/ June 2004.this is really urgent plzzz respond within the next two days or my life is over
Reply 69
planetzod
I have hundreds in pdf and word format. I can email them if you like

hi,

appreciate, if you could send past papers. i have a need for
math,bio,chem,IT,math, pysics.

thanks.
Reply 70
70schild
does any one do edexell nuffield...seems like im the only one :frown: . bum. well if u do past papers would be extremely handy. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :cool:
thanks all! :smile:

i also do it, ive jus photocopied all de schools ones
oxymoron
Right - I've noticed a lot of threads in here involving people looking for past papers and/or mark schemes.

I know AQA has them all on their website but I think EDEXCEL (and certainly OCR) only give the specemin papers on the site. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I've got some webspace going spare and thought I could put some up there for people to use as they seem in such high demand and it would be nice to have them all in one place to direct people to.

The only problem is that I don't have any papers :smile: . If anyone has any I could put online then please email them to me at:

EDIT: email removed

Hmm ... having re-read this post it seems I've just created another thread asking for past papers. :biggrin: Oh well.

EDIT: papers now available at www.emailed.org.uk
please submit more papers to EDIT: email removed

I have got quite a few for OCR biology, chemistry and physics, but don't know how to send it by e-mail as I haven't got a scanner
Reply 72
clapika
Does anyone know where I can find Edexcel S2 pastpaper ?
Thank you.

Try www.mathsexams.tk
Reply 73
oxymoron
Right - I've noticed a lot of threads in here involving people looking for past papers and/or mark schemes.

I know AQA has them all on their website but I think EDEXCEL (and certainly OCR) only give the specemin papers on the site. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I've got some webspace going spare and thought I could put some up there for people to use as they seem in such high demand and it would be nice to have them all in one place to direct people to.

The only problem is that I don't have any papers :smile: . If anyone has any I could put online then please email them to me at:

EDIT: email removed

Hmm ... having re-read this post it seems I've just created another thread asking for past papers. :biggrin: Oh well.

EDIT: papers now available at www.emailed.org.uk
please submit more papers to EDIT: email removed

That is really sweet, i really hope you get more people giving u papers coz i'm sure we all need them, very desparately!!
Reply 74
Does anyone have Edexcel Chemistry past exam papers 2000 onwards?
Reply 75
u ppl cud try www.cie.org.uk and click on yer subject and get past papers-a gud help
does anybody have the jabuary 2005 AQA AS-Biology BYA1 paper?
i urgently need it!!!
much appreciated!
cheers,
Vinnie
or has anybody got the 2005 january paper for AQA BYA2?
much appreciated.
Vinnie
If anyone has any of the following papers I can give you edexcel C2,C3 and C4 solomon papers, M1, M2 and M3 Jan 05, C1 and C2 Jan 05.

They are;
edexcel chemistry c1,c2 and c3 papers/mark schemes
ocr physics wave properties mark schemes/ forces and motion mark schemes/electrons and photons papers + mark schemes

Thankyou.
Reply 79
I found the Chemistry mark schemes, not sure which spec you follow, so I put two down. Hopefully they are right. However, I can't find any Jan 2005 papers on it though. I guess you have to order them. I can't find the OCR ones though. If I do, I post it for you later on. For now, it will be the chemistry ones.

http://www.edexcel.org.uk/VirtualContent/48132/0501_Mark_scheme_jan_05.pdf
http://www.edexcel.org.uk/VirtualContent/48141/0501_Mark_scheme_nuff_jan_05.pdf

Latest

Trending

Trending