The Student Room Group
Yeah you just put pending for the A2 ones, if you don't know the modules it doesn't matter, you don't have to put them in. It's the AS grades that are the ones to put in. The unis will look at your predicted A2 grades on your reference :smile:
Reply 2
Do we need to put down our AS grades? I mean, school hasn't even got a clue about what cashing in is, let alone what to put on the UCAS form.

I don't wannt put my AS grades down :frown:
becky.fm
Do we need to put down our AS grades? I mean, school hasn't even got a clue about what cashing in is, let alone what to put on the UCAS form.

I don't wannt put my AS grades down :frown:

Just put them as pending, dear. I'm the same,

*Edit*

Notice how I stopped mid-sentence? Odd!
Reply 4
I Wanna Be Adored
Just put them as pending, dear. I'm the same,

*Edit*

Notice how I stopped mid-sentence? Odd!

You plank. :rolleyes:
vixky!
You plank. :rolleyes:

Don't you have a bed that you could go to?
Reply 6
so would you put your A2 subjects twice, once for your AS results then again for your A2s and leave them as pending.

and can you put pending AS if you are planning on retaking a module or 2
rizzle08
so would you put your A2 subjects twice, once for your AS results then again for your A2s and leave them as pending.

and can you put pending AS if you are planning on retaking a module or 2

Yes you put them in for your ASs and then again for your A2s, but obviously your A2s are all left as pending.
If you're retaking then put those module grades as pending, and the AS grade for that subject as pending too. For example I'm re-sitting ad geography module, so under AS I changed that module to pending and then also the Geography AS grade overall to pending.
Reply 8
I Wanna Be Adored
Don't you have a bed that you could go to?

I was in bed at the time, so there. :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending