The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i had predictions of AAB and got offers from King's, UCL and Edinburgh. Though that was for BA. So i think you should be getting plenty of offers :smile:
Reply 2
106 Rob
i had predictions of AAB and got offers from King's, UCL and Edinburgh. Though that was for BA. So i think you should be getting plenty of offers :smile:

Where else did you apply?
Reply 3
What are your subjects? If you are doing say, biology and/or chemistry then that should, in theory, make it easier to get an offer as it is the BSc course...
Reply 4
UCL is a fairly competitive uni, you may be touch and go with them, same with Bristol.

However the others look fine, and im sure that you will get at least one from UCL and BRistol.
Reply 5
Grapevine
What are your subjects? If you are doing say, biology and/or chemistry then that should, in theory, make it easier to get an offer as it is the BSc course...

All the research i have pointed to suggests that this would not give much of an advantage, if any at all. Hell 9/10 courses dont even ask for Geography at A level!
Reply 6
my a2 levals are physics,biology,geography and my as was maths.
Reply 7
fn_101
Where else did you apply?

Aberdeen and Queen Mary.
Reply 8
LH123
All the research i have pointed to suggests that this would not give much of an advantage, if any at all. Hell 9/10 courses dont even ask for Geography at A level!

Yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't make a huge difference, but Sheffield, for instance, openly say an AS/A-level science would be beneficial, and I think Newcastle have it as a mandatory requirement.
Reply 9
Edinburgh asks for at least one, preferably two, alevel sciences. BTW at King's you can get into geography with no sciences.
Reply 10
UltimateJ
Yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't make a huge difference, but Sheffield, for instance, openly say an AS/A-level science would be beneficial, and I think Newcastle have it as a mandatory requirement.

Well if places say something specific then yes, its important you have something similiar to those, i guess. Thats why i havent applied Edinburgh as it asks for a science subject, something which i didnt have.

Latest

Trending

Trending