Exeter
Reply 1
*looks in Ollie's direction* :biggrin:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hi :smile:

I have one! I see loads of them around all the time! I live in Godalming, 10 mins from Guildford.
Reply 3
Ollie, did u go to Godalming College? That's where I go and I've applied to do Law at Exeter. And yes... loads of people in Guildford are Exeterites (or whatever you call them) and lots were in Wetherspoons/Llloyds Bar last night!
Reply 4
Lauren18
Ollie, did u go to Godalming College? That's where I go and I've applied to do Law at Exeter. And yes... loads of people in Guildford are Exeterites (or whatever you call them) and lots were in Wetherspoons/Llloyds Bar last night!

No i didn't, but alot of my friends went there and my dad teaches there!

I went to spoons in Guildford on thurs. Was good night, but got chucked out when a friend didn't have any ID. Then got chucked out of the Drink aswell for being in a scuffle...

Most other nights of the week I'm in spoons in Godalming because its just so much better!
Reply 5
Who is your Dad - could be one of my teachers! Never been to Spoons in Godalming... always thought it would be too quiet, then again Guildford is always too packed!
Reply 6
Lauren18
Who is your Dad - could be one of my teachers! Never been to Spoons in Godalming... always thought it would be too quiet, then again Guildford is always too packed!

Guildford is always packed and the load music now really annoys me. The one in Godalming sometimes has a great atmosphere, usually a bit queiter that the G'ford one. No queue for drinks and loads of seating! Also the bouncers are much nicer (if there are any). I go there because on any random night I will know at least 10 people!

Not sure If I should give his name, what subjects do you do?!
Reply 7
The loud music is good... although possibly a bit too loud. I'll have to try Godalming sometime - been at College for 18 months but never even been in the town centre!

Anyway, I do Eng Lang, Maths, Politics & Law - also did French AS and Crit Thinking. I don't *think* any of my teachers are of a 20-ish-old-son-age, but I may well know who your Dad is.
hehe, im going to gildford in a few weeks!!! yay!!

love Katy***
Reply 9
Lauren18
The loud music is good... although possibly a bit too loud. I'll have to try Godalming sometime - been at College for 18 months but never even been in the town centre!

Anyway, I do Eng Lang, Maths, Politics & Law - also did French AS and Crit Thinking. I don't *think* any of my teachers are of a 20-ish-old-son-age, but I may well know who your Dad is.

Well, judging by your subjects he might teach you. You can PM me some guesses if you like :smile:

Give spoons in 'ming a go.

katy
hehe, im going to gildford in a few weeks!!! yay!!

love Katy***

Why's that? Where you going?
Ollie
Well, judging by your subjects he might teach you. You can PM me some guesses if you like :smile:

Give spoons in 'ming a go.

Why's that? Where you going?

im going to a dinner party. its a suppries party for my grand parents...which is why its in guildford....so they wont suspect anything!

love Katy***
Reply 11
Ollie
Guildford is always packed and the load music now really annoys me. The one in Godalming sometimes has a great atmosphere, usually a bit queiter that the G'ford one. No queue for drinks and loads of seating! Also the bouncers are much nicer (if there are any). I go there because on any random night I will know at least 10 people!

Not sure If I should give his name, what subjects do you do?!

Sadly a 'friend' of mine who works in Weatherspoon's Guildford informed me that the management have applied for permission to build a dancefloor in the building. *smacks head against the wall* No word on if it has been accepted or rejected though.

Guildford isn't that good for nights out really as everywhere is packed, the queues long and in some cases (such as the oddly sticky-floored Weatherspoons) the atmosphere can be quite hostile. What's The Drink like? I've not been. TIME Nightclub is absolutely horrible and full of chavvy types trying to pull.

We should do a TSR Guildford meetup at some point. :biggrin: (Hey, I'm bored on a Gap Year!)
Reply 12
PoisonJam
Sadly a 'friend' of mine who works in Weatherspoon's Guildford informed me that the management have applied for permission to build a dancefloor in the building. *smacks head against the wall* No word on if it has been accepted or rejected though.

Guildford isn't that good for nights out really as everywhere is packed, the queues long and in some cases (such as the oddly sticky-floored Weatherspoons) the atmosphere can be quite hostile. What's The Drink like? I've not been. TIME Nightclub is absolutely horrible and full of chavvy types trying to pull.

We should do a TSR Guildford meetup at some point. :biggrin: (Hey, I'm bored on a Gap Year!)

Yay! Another Guildfordian! A dancefloor in Spoons... mmm not sure about that, Yates' is bad enough. But they do need more seats and space, it's like being in a Tescos queue for hours.

Guildford isn't that bad, and London is only 35 mins away! No idea what The Drink is like as I've never been in (very tight on ID and I was only 18 recently.. aww). I know it's bigger than TIME and plays better music, generally.

I went to TIME on New Year's Eve, just for a laugh really (hangs head in utter shame). I'd never been there before and I will almost certainly never go there again! You're so right about the chavvy types, and I've never seen so many chubby, stumpy, 30-something guys in one room... yuck. And the drinks cost £7.50 each!!! Nearly a tenner for a Smirnoff Ice and £5 just for a bottle of water. What a joke. But if you like fat slags in boob tubes with belts disguised as skirts, with ten pairs of gold earrings in each ear.. and old smelly men dancing to 'Call on Me'.. then it's great!

Not sure about TSR G'ford meet up - are there actually many TSRians here? But sounds good in theory. We could rival the Cambridge meetup! x x

Latest

Trending

Trending