The Student Room Group
Dooooon't bother..you have here, your teachers and your own knowledge. honestly i got full marks in my coursework from those simple guides!!
Reply 2
x ShaM
Hey everyone. Has anyone ever purchased a coursework guide to help them with thier AQA Psychology Coursework? Any good recommendations/Comments on guides? And finally where did you get them from?

Thanks in advance!

what is your coursework about?
Reply 3
silk192
what is your coursework about?

Life events and Illness =)

My teachers are useless!!:yep:
Reply 4
x ShaM
Life events and Illness =)

My teachers are useless!!:yep:

how do you plan on going about doing it? did you choose that topic?
Reply 5
silk192
how do you plan on going about doing it? did you choose that topic?

Yeh i chose the topic... Its basically a replication of Holmes and rahe. Questionnaire.. Each life event has a score and I count up all thier scores according to which life events they said they been through in the past 6 months on the questionnaire + compare it to how many times they say they have been ill (stress related illness) during the past 6 months. (They tick which stress related illness they've had). And its also got a question on how stressed they usually feel (1-10 rank)
Reply 6
x ShaM
Yeh i chose the topic... Its basically a replication of Holmes and rahe. Questionnaire.. Each life event has a score and I count up all thier scores according to which life events they said they been through in the past 6 months on the questionnaire + compare it to how many times they say they have been ill (stress related illness) during the past 6 months. (They tick which stress related illness they've had). And its also got a question on how stressed they usually feel (1-10 rank)

ok...you seem to know what you're doing so what do you need help with? and are you doing the AQA A spec....i used a book called 'A Guide to Coursework in Psychology' (not too sure if that is the exact name) when i was doing my CW along with the help from teachers....i borrowed it from the library...
Reply 7
The write up's annoying.. I know how to carry out the study but thats about it. Was that book helpful?
Reply 8
silk192
ok...you seem to know what you're doing so what do you need help with? and are you doing the AQA A spec....i used a book called 'A Guide to Coursework in Psychology' (not too sure if that is the exact name) when i was doing my CW along with the help from teachers....i borrowed it from the library...

And yep im doing the A spec
Reply 9
x ShaM
The write up's annoying.. I know how to carry out the study but thats about it. Was that book helpful?

yeah the book was helpful.....but dont your teachers help you or at least offer you guidance?
Reply 10
silk192
yeah the book was helpful.....but dont your teachers help you or at least offer you guidance?

The teachers on holiday and the supply is a maths Teacha :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending