The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Again? Must we?
Reply 2
WOLLSMOTH would have a wet dream about this thread :p:

I think people who seriously believe in this **** are just elitist snobs.
Reply 3
Why would anyone care?
Reply 4
GodspeedGehenna
Again? Must we?

I think the whole respected, disrespected thing is rubbish. But it annoys me that others look down on you because you're not doing all sciency and mathsy subjects.
WOLLSMOTH
Geography,History,English literature, Politics, RE/Philosophy/Computer science should be disrespected.

Why?
Reply 6
WOLLSMOTH
Geography,History,English literature, Politics, RE/Philosophy/Computer science should be disrespected.

2 of mine :p: any reasons why?
Reply 7
jesus-ninja
I think the whole respected, disrespected thing is rubbish. But it annoys me that others look down on you because you're not doing all sciency and mathsy subjects.

Why would that be...
English Language is "respected", so is English literature, History, Geography... and lots of other non-science related "respected" subjects

OMG OMG OMG.

Media, Film, Hairdressing, Tea Skills, Parking Attendancy, Smurphology, Jedi Knight Studies should all be more well respected. Especially General Studies.

Physics, Maths, Languages, History, English, Biology, Chemistry should all be ignored. They're crap. Especially that Further Maths m'larky.
Reply 9
WOLLSMOTH

agree with R.E to an extent, but the rest...no, just no
WOLLSMOTH

Alright then, seeing as you find them easy I'd expect you to do them all and get good grades in them...
Reply 11

Spoiler

Reply 12
xinolisss
Why would that be...
English Language is "respected", so is English literature, History, Geography... and lots of other non-science related "respected" subjects

it's not me who says it.... :laughing:
Reply 13
Malsi101

Spoiler

sorry :o:
Computer Science?!! that should be respected! i know several people who did it at uni and all have come out of it with VERY good salaries....
Reply 15
Greatleysteg
OMG OMG OMG.

Media, Film, Hairdressing, Tea Skills, Parking Attendancy, Smurphology, Jedi Knight Studies should all be more well respected. Especially General Studies.

Physics, Maths, Languages, History, English, Biology, Chemistry should all be ignored. They're crap. Especially that Further Maths m'larky.

I agree :p:
loafer
and why should only the ones you highlighted be respected and not the others that you neglected to highlight?

Because the subjects I highlighted are ones I did.
This is getting utterly ridiculous now. I mean really, this is all what is ever on TSR these days. Its so tedious and boring. Who gives a prat? Seriously.
Reply 18
WOLLSMOTH

as should you.

enough of this.
Reply 19
jesus-ninja

Hehe, I do THE most disrespected science subject ever. :-D

Latest